• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knights' playoff hopes are #UCFinished

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It ain’t UCF’s fault, but off all the years to play Stanford, this was about as bad of a draw you can get. Worst team Shaw has put on the field yet. It really did nothing for UCF in the resume department.

Stanford deliberately tanked this year.

Clearly a grand conspiracy to keep UCF down.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a treasure! Please don’t stop being you
If history repeats. I will be Poster of the Year here in 8 years.

#UCFacts
Ya got my vote in 2019.
Gotta give @UCFhonors credit he is entertaining. And you still haven't got to his Taco Bell reviews sir. Honors has my vote for poster of the year :suds:

giphy.gif

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give @UCFhonors credit he is entertaining. And you still haven't got to his Taco Bell reviews sir. Honors has my vote for poster of the year :suds:

giphy.gif

Thanks, my UCFriend!

Now I have 2 committed votes for honors as POTY.

I know it wont be easy, but I'm committed to winning. Just like UCFootball is.

#UCFacts

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is true, UCF had a letdown coming off a big win of a top team. FL hasnt has to deal with that yet.

Stanford is “a top team”. The same Stanford that got blown out by Southern Cal with a backup QB the week before?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a retarded raccoon would believe a shit team from a shit conference could ever amount to more than a steaming pile of shit. 2015 0-12 history will repeat itself

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford is “a top team”. The same Stanford that got blown out by Southern Cal with a backup QB the week before?
Still better than the FL schedule.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to hear the taco bell reviews. Got a link?

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to hear the taco bell reviews. Got a link?

Oldie but a good one.

****OFFICIAL: Taco Bell Nachos Fries Review****

As most of you know, UCF has a monster of a game @ # 17 Wichita State toknight. What you may not know is, I carb load before big games. This is key to heighten my sugars levels and to maintain high energy levels throughout the game.

The Knight stars aligned perfectly with our big game and the National roll-out of Taco Bell’s New Limited Edition Nachos Fries. Only The Bell would dare to bring bold Mexican seasoning to an American staple, and then, bring it up to another level by accompanying the fries with nacho cheese. Or you can really go Supreme for $2.49 or Bell Grande for $3.49 which is what I did. This adds seasoned beef, fresh Pico de Gallo, and sour cream.

The long cut fries are of the medium crisp outer texture variety with a hardy and dense inner filling which leads me to believe the potatoes are sourced from the great state of Idaho. The Bold Mexican seasoning has a sophisticated complexity with no single spice standing out. The fries alone are incredible just alone. But then there is the real Nachos Cheese that we all know and love. Something happens when you dip the fries into the Nachos Cheese…. Something magical. It’s like a symbiotic & synergistic explosion on the taste buds that will make you question, “did that just happen?” That curiosity leads you searching for the answer as you plunge in for another bite.

Whew, and if that wasn’t enough. You can step your Bell game up like I did with the Bell Grande Nachos Fries. The beef, sour cream & fresh pico increases the flavor explosion by an exponent of 3, each.

Overall, the Nachos Fries will make the most ardent critic into a Belliever. The Bell Grande Nacho Fries fully fulfilled my appetence, and achieved the appropriate card-load for toknight’s big b-ball game.

The $1
180103130316-taco-bell-nacho-fries-780x439.jpg

landscape-1494603507-taco-bell-taco-bell-nacho-fries-2.jpg

1-10 rating with 10 being the best:
  • Flavor - 11
  • Fulfilling - 10
  • Price - 9.5
  • Balance nutrition- 10
  • Does it look like the picture – 9
  • Digestive support – 45 mins
  • Overall – 11
  • Best accompany sauce: Mild