• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren’t talented enough to sustain long winning streaks or 8-2 runs

heading in the right direction and anything close to a .500 record at the end of this season would be a huge step
At some point they need to hit on a lottery pick or bring in some elite talent
I understand this, and I have made it abundantly clear about this roster.

I know you can’t win them all regardless of who the opponent is as well.

honestly was going to post a response to yoga guaranteeing a Knick loss before the start of game but....

just want to get away from the same ole same ole Knick shite...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand this, and I have made it abundantly clear about this roster.

I know you can’t win them all regardless of who the opponent is as well.

honestly was going to post a response to yoga guaranteeing a Knick loss before the start of game but....

just want to get away from the same ole same ole Knick shite...

I hear ya

at some point guys like Obi Toppin can’t be just the latest underwhelming lottery pick, one or 3 of these guys has got to be a homerun

RJ has all star ability but man that J may never be a consistent part of his arsenal

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya

at some point guys like Obi Toppin can’t be just the latest underwhelming lottery pick, one or 3 of these guys has got to be a homerun

RJ has all star ability but man that J may never be a consistent part of his arsenal
Always dug you man!!!

You are the articulate me!

lol, hope I don’t create any enemies for you!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has he broken even a single clipboard over a head yet? Washed up coach.
We knew when the clipboard was coming, one practice I just walked over to him instead of him coming to me. Bent over, and bam.

You know, it ain’t so easy to crack one over someone’s head. There’s a certain technique used, it was swift wrist action by this 6’6 , scared face, lurch lookin dude that did it so well!

after he cracked it over my skull, he picked up the piece and flung across the gym floor and hit my teammate right in the nuts.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We knew when the clipboard was coming, one practice I just walked over to him instead of him coming to me. Bent over, and bam.

You know, it ain’t so easy to crack one over someone’s head. There’s a certain technique used, it was swift wrist action by this 6’6 , scared face, lurch lookin dude that did it so well!

after he cracked it over my skull, he picked up the piece and flung across the gym floor and hit my teammate right in the nuts.
And that coach went on to the basketball Hall of Fame....

Of wait no he's doing 8 to 12 in Leavenworth

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that coach went on to the basketball Hall of Fame....

Of wait no he's doing 8 to 12 in Leavenworth
What actually did happen to him.

Bout 2 years after I left, he hit a kid in the throat during halftime, the kid did not come out for 2nd half, his parents wondered where he was, they were told .

His punishment was , no more coaching, after 20 plus years of literally beating the shit out of you to perform, and ALL knew it was going on , made him Athletic Director. That’s what punishment was for a coach who won many games for the school back then.

my teammate few years back told me the man was on Facebook, and that I should reach out to him. I said reach out to him!!! I would put a _____right between his eyes!

see this guy was not a hard nosed coach who gave out tough love. It was all his own sick ego.

He did nothing for 95% of his players after graduation.

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What actually did happen to him.

Bout 2 years after I left, he hit a kid in the throat during halftime, the kid did not come out for 2nd half, his parents wondered where he was, they were told .

His punishment was , no more coaching, after 20 plus years of literally beating the shit out of you to perform, and ALL knew it was going on , made him Athletic Director. That’s what punishment was for a coach who won many games for the school back then.

my teammate few years back told me the man was on Facebook, and that I should reach out to him. I said reach out to him!!! I would put a _____right between his eyes!

see this guy was not a hard nosed coach who gave out tough love. It was all his own sick ego.

He did nothing for 95% of his players after graduation.

Sounds like a real piece of shit.

And you think more coaches should act like this?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a real piece of shit.

And you think more coaches should act like this?
Cmon man , personally, I abhor violence .

and to be honest , most of the coaches I have had , even at pro level were a little touched. played for Duffy Dyer, believe he is coaching the King Fish these days , dude just never looked happy. Had rep as hardass! Believe he’s mellowed somewhat !

back to madman, at one time he was both baseball and basketball coach. Could not even imagine having him for both. He broke both wrists of a kid so they let him just coach basketball.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the Knicks.

Only 102 pts given up a game . Best in the conference .

You don’t need a talented roster for that.

And that is what I have been preaching for years about prior Knick coaches....

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y’all listening to ESPN, analytics , get rid of the thought process and go back to using common sense!

thibs, how long is it going to take? quickley is better for the team than Peyton ! He proved this in preseason, your 20 games in wake up!

I did not see game, but, I have common sense enough to know , cause I made that call in preseason.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullock out again with a sore neck.

What the fack is a sore neck?

NBA players biggest bunch of pansies

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last nights game vs jazz...

Knicks , decent first half, up 10+, jazz terrible 1st shooting wise.

so you know they will not have a bad 2nd shooting ball, so what happens , Connelly comes out hot beyond the arc, thibs no reaction to it! Has the hottest Knick shooter ridin pine with 3 fouls, rivers who was 10-10 , 5-5 3’s , how many pt man get 6 fouls ?

thibs has to react to the zone d better by getting Robinson ball. You have to play sound for 4 not 2.

cmon thibs!!!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SUCK

Tell me something, goaltending is called when ball is above rim , on its way down, but you don’t know if it was def a basket but it’s awarded anyway, cause that’s the rule . Ok.... so

how come it’s not goaltending when a player is dunking ball , the ball is above rim, on its way down, and, more likely going in vs a shot, but , you get hacked so the ball does not go in, but you’re awarded 2 shots?

How come that’s not goaltending?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SUCK

Tell me something, goaltending is called when ball is above rim , on its way down, but you don’t know if it was def a basket but it’s awarded anyway, cause that’s the rule . Ok.... so

how come it’s not goaltending when a player is dunking ball , the ball is above rim, on its way down, and, more likely going in vs a shot, but , you get hacked so the ball does not go in, but you’re awarded 2 shots?

How come that’s not goaltending?

Because the ball is still in the shooter’s hand.

Pretty simple.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the ball is still in the shooter’s hand.

Pretty simple.
Well aware of that, it just doesn’t make sense if you think about it!

Last night, Robinson was well above rim, ball was in cylinder, Allen clobbers Robinson last second , he and rim, ball comes out of cylinder, and it’s called a 2 shot foul.

im calling for a rule change.

They have a 4 pt play which the fans love, and quickley got Knicks first last night, home crowd went nuts,•

Robinson’s play should be an an automatic with a free throw for which we will call the pasta 3 .

BTW: Knicks defense is incredible while everything else needs major work. Thibs, got to be more than one dimensional. Stop and pop!!!!! Stop and pop!!!! Every team is playin zone on ya, and, last nite for the first time they did it and was successful. ONCE!!! Cmon thibs , ya just might open some more eyes with some offensive strategy.