• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Knicks @ DUbs 3/30/14 6p PST tip off

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Bogut, No Lee tonight

Wii it be enough against the Knicks? JO and Speights to get the start in place of the regulars.

I believe the days of HB starting at the 4 are probably gone. Speights is in better shape now, and giving us more than HB could in 48+ mins a night.

I expect big nights from the Steph/Klay/and probably JO, someone needs to fill the void of D.Lee's offense.

OT: Anyone have experience building PC's? I was tempted to bend over and shell out some dough for the overpriced Alienware pre builts, but folks at work are trying to convince me to build my own.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Dubs aren't very good without Bogut + Lee, big shocker right?

That 2nd quarter, especially the closing minutes, were tough to swallow. Why Jackson didn't call a timeout there was puzzling.

Few stand out stats from the game AI#9 hit 9 out of 10 FT's, amazing. Klay went 6-18, was a volume shooter. Steph had 32 points, but besides Klay with 15, AI# with 12, no other Dubs in double digits..ugh.

If Bogut and Lee don't get healthy, we don't make the playoffs.

Lastly, your HB line for tonight? 2 for 7, 5 pts , 2 boards, 2 To's....looked timid.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Phoenix and Memphis lost. I thought Blake looked tentative as well and passed up a number of wide open shots. A 15 point run is bad enough, but this one happened in the last two minutes of the quarter. The lowlight was a bad Iguadola pass that lead to a quick three pointer and then Smith nailed another three with 2 seconds left in the quarter. The game went from 44-41 to 44-56 in a blink.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bad, bad loss tonight somewhat softened by Phoenix and Memphis choke jobs as well.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually kind of proud of the defense they played most of the game (noted exception in the second quarter vomitorama). If they play D like that the rest of the way, they'll advance in the playoffs. Then again, Avi will come back at some point...