• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk Cousins is so worthless

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gay community has abandoned the traditional rainbow flag as its symbol and instead has replaced it with a Kirk Cousins Vikings jersey.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I compared him to Dilfer....who has a S.B. win..which is what started this pissin contest.

No. No you didn't. This thread is about Kirk Cousins and I never once mentioned Trent Dilfer. I laid out stats between Matt Ryan and Kirk Cousins and you asked me how many Super Bowls Matt Ryan has.

You okay over there? Not have your coffee or something this morning?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make you right...or wrong...it's a fuckin opinion!..what part of that do you NOT understand?...I never stated any of it as fact dude.

You need help, seriously. You also need to make sense with your statements in order to be taken seriously. You said Matt Ryan gets media love and Dak doesn't. You are wrong about that. You said I have an unpopular opinion about you being an idiot, yet people are telling you practically the same things I am. You were wrong about that. How are you the way you are?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins isn't a guy who can carry a franchise on his back like Rodgers/Brady/Brees type guys....and that's been Minnesota's problem. They paid and more importantly, played him like one, with a pass/run ratio that was nonsense. He's a solid, 2nd-tiered player whom most teams wished their QB was like. If the Vikings start using Dalvin Cook more, I believe Cousins can be an extremely effective with the play action game. Minn. probably should be looking to bolster that offensive line.

Cousins is Matt Ryan with no Ws in JAN yet.

Get him a good running game, and the DEF they had LY...you will win games....ask him to carry the team every week, he starts to look a lot less like a $84 mil QB.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need help, seriously. You also need to make sense with your statements in order to be taken seriously. You said Matt Ryan gets media love and Dak doesn't. You are wrong about that. You said I have an unpopular opinion about you being an idiot, yet people are telling you practically the same things I am. You were wrong about that. How are you the way you are?

Pretty much every mouthpiece I see on tv says Dak ain't gettin it done...They talk about his poor footwork, and weak arm...that's negative press. On the other hand,like Rodgers, the media is always telling us how great Ryan is, but he continually fails..look at this year...yeah, yeah, injuries, whatever. I get that. I'm looking at the whole picture of his career. Like I said, with his weapons on offense he is and has been surrounded with talent.

BTW no one but you has called me an idiot...but now they prolly will....haha....as far as me being the "way I am" what does that even mean?...you think something is wrong with me because i have a different opinion than you?.

If that's the case, I could ask you the same question.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. No you didn't. This thread is about Kirk Cousins and I never once mentioned Trent Dilfer. I laid out stats between Matt Ryan and Kirk Cousins and you asked me how many Super Bowls Matt Ryan has.

You okay over there? Not have your coffee or something this morning?

ok, you are correct, it was another thread that I mentioned Dilfer in....my bad....but...Dilfer does have a S.B. win..so there's that.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the media is always telling us how great Ryan is, but he continually fails..look at this year...yeah, yeah, injuries, whatever. I get that. I'm looking at the whole picture of his career.

First of all, you can't compare Matt Ryan "failing" to Dak Prescott because not only has Dak only played 3 seasons, Dak has missed the playoffs 1/3 of his career so if you want to talk about "failing" Dak knows more about that than Matt Ryan.

Secondly, 2 losing seasons in 10 years, 6 playoff appearances, 1 NFC title, an MVP award and a Super Bowl appearance. How is that continually failing?

BTW no one but you has called me an idiot...but now they prolly will....haha....as far as me being the "way I am" what does that even mean?...you think something is wrong with me because i have a different opinion than you?.

No, it's not because you have a different opinion than me, it's because you are stating things as fact when they aren't. You said Dak gets less media love than Ryan. That's just false. That is factually incorrect. Will Cain and Colin Cowherd have radio shows practically dedicated to sucking Dak's dick. I'm calling you an idiot because of your incoherent thoughts, the fact that you make no sense whatsoever and that fact that you try to say "I got you" or "I bested you" when 80% of the shit you say doesn't make any sense. You having different opinions than I has nothing to do with you being an idiot.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, you can't compare Matt Ryan "failing" to Dak Prescott because not only has Dak only played 3 seasons, Dak has missed the playoffs 1/3 of his career so if you want to talk about "failing" Dak knows more about that than Matt Ryan.

Secondly, 2 losing seasons in 10 years, 6 playoff appearances, 1 NFC title, an MVP award and a Super Bowl appearance. How is that continually failing?

No, it's not because you have a different opinion than me, it's because you are stating things as fact when they aren't. You said Dak gets less media love than Ryan. That's just false. That is factually incorrect. Will Cain and Colin Cowherd have radio shows practically dedicated to sucking Dak's dick. I'm calling you an idiot because of your incoherent thoughts, the fact that you make no sense whatsoever and that fact that you try to say "I got you" or "I bested you" when 80% of the shit you say doesn't make any sense. You having different opinions than I has nothing to do with you being an idiot.

ok dude ...whatever.....you win, you're the smartest poster on the Hoop...congrats, you're mother must be proud.
I'm done with ya, good luck, and see around the threads....:suds:

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins is Matt Ryan with no Ws in JAN yet.

Get him a good running game, and the DEF they had LY...you will win games....ask him to carry the team every week, he starts to look a lot less like a $84 mil QB.

Pretty much.