• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kingsbury to Cardinals?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was blown away Seattle got that much pressure. Pugh went out granted, but Beachum and Humphries are pretty decent tackles... and Hudson can still perform. Both offensive lines were playing terrible yesterday... I think you replay the game and it could go either way. That all said, Kliff has no clue wtf he's doing... When he blitzed Mahomes 60%+ of the snaps in the KC game.. it was apparent. Mahomes struggles against zone/drop back coverage, he is one of the best QBs against the blitz in the NFL. Yet Kliff? "Fuck it, we blitz!" :L
That was Joseph who called the blitzes, but Kilff is still way out of his league. The Cardinals defense is really the only solid thing about this team. Get rid of Kliff now and Let Joseph act as interim.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beachum hasnt been good since he left the Steelers.

He is a big reason I am pointing fingers at the GM and not the coach. He basically is a on a vet min contract to give you and idea what the rest of the league thinks of him and the Cards are penciling him in during the offseason to a starting spot. The fact that he was the best starting option for the Cards heading into this season is a complete failure of the GM position.

And then to top off the terrible OL, they have their RG also being filled out by basically vet min players that no one around the NFL really wanted in Hernandez as well.

To have 2 positions on the OL where there is absolutely nothing there in terms of talent and ability is a recipe for disaster. And that is the main reason Arizona is struggling on offense. Everyone in the league knew this was going to be one of the worst OL's in the league and here we are and somehow people are shocked.

And then you go down further on the roster and you start to see that they literally dont have anything waiting in the wings that they can bank on in future years either on the roster at OL. Which means this is going to be a problem that plagues them in the future and not just this year either.

If you brought the Card's GM up on a lawsuit right now, his treatment of the OL position no longer represent negligence as it has escalated to recklessness.
Granted the o-line is not great with not a lot of depth and quite injured, the reason the offense is so bad is absolutely all about Kingsbury. He has not clue. His a QB coach at best and I don't know if he is really any good at that.
He calls the same 5 plays with different variations every game.
He is a horrible leader with no emotion.
He is awful in crunch-time.
He is awful at clock management,
He is awful at scripting plays

He is way in over is head and he should be gone today.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beachum hasnt been good since he left the Steelers.

He is a big reason I am pointing fingers at the GM and not the coach. He basically is a on a vet min contract to give you and idea what the rest of the league thinks of him and the Cards are penciling him in during the offseason to a starting spot. The fact that he was the best starting option for the Cards heading into this season is a complete failure of the GM position.

And then to top off the terrible OL, they have their RG also being filled out by basically vet min players that no one around the NFL really wanted in Hernandez as well.

To have 2 positions on the OL where there is absolutely nothing there in terms of talent and ability is a recipe for disaster. And that is the main reason Arizona is struggling on offense. Everyone in the league knew this was going to be one of the worst OL's in the league and here we are and somehow people are shocked.

And then you go down further on the roster and you start to see that they literally dont have anything waiting in the wings that they can bank on in future years either on the roster at OL. Which means this is going to be a problem that plagues them in the future and not just this year either.

If you brought the Card's GM up on a lawsuit right now, his treatment of the OL position no longer represent negligence as it has escalated to recklessness.

giphy.gif

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals are in a truly terrible position. Both Kliff and Keim deserve to be fired unless they win a playoff game.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals are in a truly terrible position. Both Kliff and Keim deserve to be fired unless they win a playoff game.

I still can't believe they resigned Murray with that ridiculous contract. Guy has bust written all over him and quit on the team the second half of last year. Absolutely ridiculous FO management. Arizona is fucked for the next 5+ years. Sad... I do like Arizona and their fans...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe they resigned Murray with that ridiculous contract. Guy has bust written all over him and quit on the team the second half of last year. Absolutely ridiculous FO management. Arizona is fucked for the next 5+ years. Sad... I do like Arizona and their fans...
It's not Murray. He has a chance to be great. He was getting that contract whether it was the Cardinals or some other team. It's simply what the market demands. They need to get an NFL coach. Someone that can help develop Murray at the big boy level.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not Murray. He has a chance to be great. He was getting that contract whether it was the Cardinals or some other team. It's simply what the market demands. They need to get an NFL coach. Someone that can help develop Murray at the big boy level.

Eh the midget isn't doing fuck all Scoobs... you know it, and I know it. Murray is an overrated emo dork. The Cards are in for some dark times.

I honestly think the QB market at the moment is kind of like the housing market. You're a moron if you're buying now... I think the QB market is going to crash BIG time in the upcoming years. I think Seattle/Baltimore is way ahead of the curve. Murray was a horrible signing... Kingsbury is a moron as well. WTF was he doing yesterday with all the 4th down plays? The fuck?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh the midget isn't doing fuck all Scoobs... you know it, and I know it. Murray is an overrated emo dork. The Cards are in for some dark times.

I honestly think the QB market at the moment is kind of like the housing market. You're a moron if you're buying now... I think the QB market is going to crash BIG time in the upcoming years. I think Seattle/Baltimore is way ahead of the curve. Murray was a horrible signing... Kingsbury is a moron as well. WTF was he doing yesterday with all the 4th down plays? The fuck?
I disagree about Murray. The 4th down bs was because they didn't trust that stupid, waste of a signing, kicker. Either way, that is on the front office not signing a kicker that can hit a few 35-yard field goals while Prater is injured. Kingsbury is the main problem. Murray is struggling because of it.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree about Murray. The 4th down bs was because they didn't trust that stupid, waste of a signing, kicker. Either way, that is on the front office not signing a kicker that can hit a few 35-yard field goals while Prater is injured. Kingsbury is the main problem. Murray is struggling because of it.
My condolences when I saw you guys signed Ammendola. That dude pissed away the Colts game for KC.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina traded receiver Robbie Anderson to Arizona for a 6th and 7th rounder.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury said he'd be "open" to giving up offensive play-calling duties.​

“I’m open to anything that helps us win and score more points. We’re going to see where everything goes, but yeah, whatever it takes to win," Kingsbury said Monday. "Whatever it takes to win, whatever it takes to score points. Anything goes in this league. We will examine all avenues." After losing to the Seahawks 19-9 Sunday, the Cardinals are now 31st in yards per play despite being No. 1 in plays per game. No other coaches on Arizona's staff have offensive play-calling experience, but it can't get much worse.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll see but I think it's a bad hire by the cards.
This guy won't win IMO and out by year two, three at the latest
Cards shoulda listened

That page two camera shot still cracks me up.

McVay might hire him next season. He may need a buddy on his staff by then.