• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kings vs Sens

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, It's been a while. Do you know what happened to everyone from all of those dodgers/kings chat rooms?

Yea bro alot of us are on SI.com & we have another site where we meet for live game feeds ill send you the link on your inbox brotha just fix your setting so i can send you a message...or send me your email to my message box so i can send you the invite beacuse it's only through email...so we can keep the trolls away lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea bro alot of us are on SI.com & we have another site where we meet for live game feeds ill send you the link on your inbox brotha just fix your setting so i can send you a message...or send me your email to my message box so i can send you the invite beacuse it's only through email...so we can keep the trolls away lol!

lol, I don't even know how to do that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok click over my name & send private message put your email on the message so i can send the link to it bro! :nod:

I clicked on your name and the only three options were find more posts by you, add to contacts, and view public profile (which BTW says I am not authorized to do.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I clicked on your name and the only three options were find more posts by you, add to contacts, and view public profile (which BTW says I am not authorized to do.

Oh ok fuucck i need to change my settings then..i though i had it on :lol: yea when ever you have a chance change your setting & edit your profile & all that good stuff turn on your messages where friends can send you a message:lol

Click on user CP at the top left hand side

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ok fuucck i need to change my settings then..i though i had it on :lol: yea when ever you have a chance change your setting & edit your profile & all that good stuff turn on your messages where friends can send you a message:lol

Click on user CP at the top left hand side

lol, I clicked on my own name and it said I wasn't authorized to view that either. So confused...

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing has changed. I am not authorized to view my own profile, anyone else's profile or even access private messages from the use control panel.

Hmmm!! i think its because your a junior member & you need to post over a hundred post.:lol:

Oh ok go to SI.com & click on the MLB Pirates Vs ST Louis Thread & Game chat i will be their & i will send you my email..i'm there now

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm!! i think its because your a junior member & you need to post over a hundred post.:lol:

Oh ok go to SI.com & click on the MLB Pirates Vs ST Louis Thread & Game chat i will be their & i will send you my email..i'm there now

I don't even have an SI.com account, do you still have the ESPN account?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've actually sent me a message on ESPN before, so that is pretty easy.

I need your email though because the site only invites people through email so i have to send the link to your email & then the site knows your not a troll becaus ei'm inviting you & then you can log in when ever you want & be an owner lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need your email though because the site only invites people through email so i have to send the link to your email & then the site knows your not a troll becaus ei'm inviting you & then you can log in when ever you want & be an owner lol

I sent you my email thru PM on espn.