• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kinda nice to have some new blood around

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is some funny stuff. Anyways, a welcome to the new(er) posters.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is some funny stuff.

Funny-like-a-meme-510x287.gif

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is kffl? This is apparently where all of the espn posters went when that board got shut down as well.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is kffl? This is apparently where all of the espn posters went when that board got shut down as well.

KFFL was/is a sports website (with a Non-Sports Talk forum) that was started in 2003 for Fantasy Football League guys (that's where the "FFL" portion comes from in KFFL). I don't know what the "K" stands for other than making it sound like a radio or television station. It could very well stand for "kock," which is how many idiots spell "cock."

The website has/had a message board for every NFL, MLB, NBA team, college team forums, MMA forum, etc. And as mentioned above, a vibrant Non-Sports Talk forum, which you will hear KFFL posters refer to as "NST."

Prior to KFFL, many members came from another defunct website called "Mouth-Off Sports" and have been together for going on 15-16 years. Over the years KFFL has absorbed many refugees from other sports boards as well, which I know little about other than seeing a mass of new usernames from time to time.

Hopefully that helps.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WB. Many of us came over from bspn as a group that has posted together a longtime also. I'm glad I still get to post with this group, along with new and it seems comically challenged guys from kffl.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WB. Many of us came over from bspn as a group that has posted together a longtime also. I'm glad I still get to post with this group, along with new and it seems comically challenged guys from kffl.[/QUOTE]

Damn you....that "kock" line is my "A" material.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Everyone came from somewhere...lol

Yes, we were all delivered in a sack by a stork. That's comforting to me, somehow.

Well I am glad the new guys are here, because I am off to Spain super early in the morning for a month. Am sure there will be lots to talk about with old and new, I look forward to returning to a 4-0 Bears team with all of you agreeing exactly as to why.

Anyway, vaya con Dios!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we were all delivered in a sack by a stork. That's comforting to me, somehow.

Well I am glad the new guys are here, because I am off to Spain super early in the morning for a month. Am sure there will be lots to talk about with old and new, I look forward to returning to a 4-0 Bears team with all of you agreeing exactly as to why.

Anyway, vaya con Dios!

tumblr_m6jk5ire841qa2mk6.gif

Buffaloaf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally got access to post -- damn confirmation e-mail went to spam. Looks like a pretty good community, glad to be aboard!

bob0311

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I guess I was registered all the time Blackhawkbob from KFFL

Still kind of hopping it doesn't die though

saljilael

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello Everyone!

Another KFFL refugee in the house. Glad to be here and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Best,

saljilael

chariots

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far we're missing:

Dirk, BearsFaninMN, TBATB54, Brantcruz, brh, nomoreshoop, Karhu, mac, Aube, HuskerBear, westpoint, saljilael, Biggix, Chewtoy, PSU, findawg, Mickey, Bowsk, The Kaiser, SOA, Navin, Buffaloaf, Nanky, Mori, Janos, TrueNorthBear, Lumpster, The Gypsy, anhur, Aussie, chariots, Polar Bear, rumpleforeskin, and dafreak to name a few.
Alright fine you dragged me kicking and screaming.

Don't trust sal, his grandma is the best refugee easily