• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kinda nice to have some new blood around

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome KFFL posters. Some guys are little touchier than others, I'm more feelie, but glad to see some new bears fans around.

The Green Bastard

rat #442 from the SS KFFL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you! That means a lot. It's tough to make a switch and have to be the nube, but so far I really like the setup and especially the group. I can't really speak for the non-Bears KFFL guys because I rarely posted outside of the Bears thread over there, but I've known most of the Bears crowd since before the last time we had to switch over in '03. So I think I can say with confidence that any of the KFFL Bears crew that make the jump over here will be good to have around. There's a few extremists, of course, but they're ok, too.

Thanks again!

GO BEARS

- greenie

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its good to get some extreme types too, as long as they arent fucking completely trolling. I dont even mind a little trolling from time to time, it breaks up the monotony. I may be more welcoming than others here, but i had to chisel out a niche by hand for myself, so i know how it is.
I came over when the cBS boards shut down on us, they gave us absolutely no warning either. I do like the site better than most.
Let me know if you need anything, and i will try and get someone else to help.

Go Bears!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But welcome all, we are all refugees here. Myself and most the regs here, were bspn guys. Pete is newish but cool. If you need anything let me know and I'll let Peter know and he'll try to find someone else to help you.

C

cubzzzfanincali

we still got a spot open in the fantasy league too.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - How do I put Wounded Bear and Thunderspirit on ignore? :yahoo:

Dude, if I had a nice white glove, I would gently slap it across your face.

And your reference to extremists.....I couldn't help but feel you were talking about me?

So, anyhow, I need to get back to the Sports Forum General Discussion Board because nearly all of the threads are about me...then I need to go and talk to the next door neighbor's german shepherd about killing some people.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But welcome all, we are all refugees here. Myself and most the regs here, were bspn guys. Pete is newish but cool. If you need anything let me know and I'll let Peter know and he'll try to find someone else to help you.

Thats cause leo wont send me a fucking invite!

The Green Bastard

rat #442 from the SS KFFL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:-) You might have to get in line for that.

And your reference to extremists.....I couldn't help but feel you were talking about me?

Haha - actually, no, believe it or not. I was thinking of the polar opposites, Gloom & Bloom. God bless 'em, but it's comical at times. Bloom looks at everything through Navy&Orange-colored glasses, thinks Chicago is going undefeated for the next 10 years and every person on the roster is a future HOF'er, whereas Gloom considers Chicken Little to be the eternal optimist and can't find a single positive thing to say about the Bears.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed, greets to the new posters.

thunderspirit

KFFL expatriate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - How do I put Wounded Bear and Thunderspirit on ignore? :yahoo:
What, again? Jeez, I already said I was sorry about your mother and your sister (and that they were the same person).:suds:
Instead, WB's got something a little nastier. (Emphasis on the little.) :whistle:

Thanks for the welcome in. It's tough to transition — human nature is to fear and fight change. But it is what it is, and with KFFL likely going by the wayside finding a home for our numerous wayward souls is gonna be difficult. But I like what I've seen here.

thunderspirit

KFFL expatriate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha - actually, no, believe it or not. I was thinking of the polar opposites, Gloom & Bloom. God bless 'em, but it's comical at times. Bloom looks at everything through Navy&Orange-colored glasses, thinks Chicago is going undefeated for the next 10 years and every person on the roster is a future HOF'er, whereas Gloom considers Chicken Little to be the eternal optimist and can't find a single positive thing to say about the Bears.
BM and A are harmless fun. One gushes while the other vents.

Besides, the fact that the former was in the latter's wedding is just proof that we all can, in fact get along. 'Sall good.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the rules boys. No fucking cussing allowed. And no shit talking off your own board. By the way what was KFFL? I never heard of it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and you can't have any racy pic in your AV. It has to be work safe.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_m6gx0nfN3t1rzs2c2o1_500.gif

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is for the new lkff posters. you other assholes need to bounce.