• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Khalil Mack to the Bears!!!!

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both the Trubisky trade and this trade show Ryan Pace is desperate to keep his job. It could work out. If not he's toast.
Very possible. He has the most to lose.

Mack is an all-pro level edge so I ain't that mad though. Those do not grow on trees or in the middle/late first for the most part.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait a minute...the Raiders actually ARE going to get 2 1st rd picks??!...
tumblr_orjxfvvxdr1shsq9jo1_500.gif

You know what?? I think the Raiders won this one.

Apparently multiple 1sts plus players plus not having to pay him $22M per.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders actually got rid of Mack?

This news makes me very happy.

Go Broncos!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixed feelings about the haul and the contract we're giving up. However, certainly excited to land Mack. OLB opposite of Leonard Floyd was really our only shallow spot on defense and now it has one of the most dominant defensive forces in the game.

There isn't really a vulnerable spot on the team. Just the question mark of Trubisky and his growth. It's all down to Trubisky and Nagy. He doesn't have to make a big leap for this team to compete. He just needs to be solid. The run game and D should very be stout all season. There's weapons around him... etc...

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears are stacked if they can get halfway decent QB play.

Mack is basically an untradable asset. He isn't Von Miller or Aaron Donald but he has to be one of the top defensive players after them. Not sure how you let him go in his prime even if it is 2 first round picks.

Having an extra first rounder, prolly first 10 picks for one and maybe two of them, is a great way to build up a team. I understand what chucky did.

He took a malcontent and turned it into potential gold. Lets see if his scouting is as good in the real game as it was on TV.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack is a hell of a player, one of the more impactful defensive players in the league but two 1st rounders is real expensive even for him.
Not really for an all-pro edge.

This is not a "good" edge. This is an all-pro level talent. This is not a guy you trade for a day 2 pick and let him piss in the wind. Teams hold onto these guys until they are completely broken down for good reason.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really for an all-pro edge.

This is not a "good" edge. This is an all-pro level talent. This is not a guy you trade for a day 2 pick and let him piss in the wind. Teams hold onto these guys until they are completely broken down for good reason.

Moose, what are your thoughts on the Bears season outlook now? Just curious

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both the Trubisky trade and this trade show Ryan Pace is desperate to keep his job. It could work out. If not he's toast.

I wouldn`t say desperate...…..But yes its a gamble,and if it pays off,hes a genius,it doesn't and youre right,hes toast...…….

Go Bears!!!!