• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Williams torn ACL

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really miss Gregory that much. Such a talent, but such a head case. He only went 100% half the time and I'd rather just have a less-talented guy working overtime. Back in the early to mid 90's we had D-Linemen that weren't the most naturally gifted, but they had a mean streak and went 110% at all times.

So Gangwish.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hey, if no one saw this, Kevin Williams had a full blown meltdown talking to the media yesterday.

Video: First practice of fall camp, Nebraska football -- HuskerMax™

We're not allowed to call him a backup. Well... When you're riding the pine game one, what exactly are we supposed to call you?

This is like some Bo Pelini carryover stuff. Like "the media is out to get me". Maybe just don't suck dude.

I'm never one to actively root against a player, but my god it would be hilarious to see him on the bench vs BYU.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't bother me. dude started a few games in his career when healthy and has been hurt a lot. just some fight saying he wants to be a starter. all the players are starting new this year with Riley&Co so he's just telling reporters don't label him the backup until he's clearly the backup. at least that was my thoughts.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hey, if no one saw this, Kevin Williams had a full blown meltdown talking to the media yesterday.

Video: First practice of fall camp, Nebraska football -- HuskerMax™

We're not allowed to call him a backup. Well... When you're riding the pine game one, what exactly are we supposed to call you?

This is like some Bo Pelini carryover stuff. Like "the media is out to get me". Maybe just don't suck dude.

I'm never one to actively root against a player, but my god it would be hilarious to see him on the bench vs BYU.

LOL

That's why I bumped the thread, brasky.

Relax. Just a bump.

Sounds like Williams has a lot of effort invested into this season.

'I am not a backup.' Senior Kevin Williams expects starting DT job - Omaha.com: Big Red Today Blog

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude needs to slow his role, wtf. Butt-hurt

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly just sounds like a kid who is frustrated that he hasn't gotten any attention over the years....which is simply because he was injured.

It's not like the media was sitting there firing off stories left and right about some kid who was sitting on the bench. He just wanted to make some drama so he could get his name out there.

Now hopefully he'll want to get his name out there with his play this season.