• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Dickerson on Seahawks trash Taling

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin VIckerson was asked yesterday to respond to reports that certain Seattle Players have been running their mouths lately.

His response was brief.

"Fuck Seattle."

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also said that "pads" should do the talking instead of players spouting off to reporters....as he spouted off to reporters.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big part of training camp is interviews that players are required to do. He was asked a question about the Super Bowl last year and responded about how much that game hurt and how he can't wait to let the play on the field being about revenge.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was asked a question and I like his answer. I recognize when the Seahawks win the big game, especially in the manner in which they did, they get the bragging rights. It does seem some of the Seahawks players have been intentionally provocative, though. The Broncos had better make a strong showing in their week 3 matchup with the Seahawks. The sad thing is, even if they go up there and pummel the Seahawks 48-0 a regular season win will not make up for that ugly showing in the Super Bowl.

Broncos players need to take a deep breath and let it go. And for the most part it appears they have done that. The focus is on now, not months ago. At the same time, they realize that looming game with the Seahawks is a chance for a statement game. I'm sure a lot of Broncos players are looking forward to it.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what I think all Broncos players should do when interviewed about the Superbowl

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfv1FhdaBBk]Talladega Nights-Ballad of Ricky Bobby - YouTube[/ame]

...car ran real good...

I mean, what's to be said? Like ftbl says, take a deep one and let it go. Kick their asses on week three and it'll start to die down.