• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Keeper Insight Wanted

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kamara is weird IMO... I love him, but I don't know how much I trust his keeper value... He seems to be TOO electric...

assuming Ingram is no longer a saint next year, I LOVE Kamara's keeper value
either way, Payton likes the kid when he never seemed to get along with Ingram, has a role in passing game no matter what (prob more of the rushing attack as well).....sky's the limit imo.

I am really just commenting on how electric he looks when he gets the ball, he jumps over players and everything... I just have health questions about him... he seems to do too much with the ball, that I just fear that he will get hit... the saints are either gonna need to tell him stop taking risks, or they will always need a committee... and if they always need a committee, there will always be the hot hand risk against him...

All very true input - - long term he may very well be a health risk - - but heck, ain't they all ?? Just ask anyone who drafted David Johnson with a first pick. ....

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All very true input - - long term he may very well be a health risk - - but heck, ain't they all ?? Just ask anyone who drafted David Johnson with a first pick. ....

true, but have you seen anyone as electric and riskier runner than Kamara??

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kamara is weird IMO... I love him, but I don't know how much I trust his keeper value... He seems to be TOO electric...

Too electric? Is that a thing?

He reminds me of David Johnson to be honest. The only question is whether he can handle 25 touches a game for the long term. I have him in both keeper leagues I play in and I am ecstatic. He is a top 5 overall PPR player.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To answer OP,

DJ and Hopkins are the 2 absolute musts. Don't trade Hopkins either. He could the next top overall WR playing with watson.

You can't go too far wrong with Gordon, Green or Cook as the 3rd, but if you can package 2 or 3 for an even better option, I would do it.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't make any moves, and you should. I like the RB. You can start up to 3 and you have 3 damn good ones right there. I prefer RB and the touches more. Then I would look to trade my WR for an earlier pick and grab the best WR there. You can always get WR, as new talent shows up every year. It's hard with RB, esp once you mix in injuries and RB by committee. You know Johnson, Cooks, and Gordon are the lead backs...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't make any moves, and you should. I like the RB. You can start up to 3 and you have 3 damn good ones right there. I prefer RB and the touches more. Then I would look to trade my WR for an earlier pick and grab the best WR there. You can always get WR, as new talent shows up every year. It's hard with RB, esp once you mix in injuries and RB by committee. You know Johnson, Cooks, and Gordon are the lead backs...

Gotta agree, RB over WR if it's a close decision - WR's this yr have been all over the place. ... ppr changes it some but predicting between those positions - RB is safer.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To answer OP,

DJ and Hopkins are the 2 absolute musts. Don't trade Hopkins either. He could the next top overall WR playing with watson.

You can't go too far wrong with Gordon, Green or Cook as the 3rd, but if you can package 2 or 3 for an even better option, I would do it.

I agree. Ben is on his last legs. Brown "scares" me long term. Hopkins and Watson might be the duo of the next five years.

Bell, Zeke or Kamara should be targeted with your other guys.... I would even throw a pick upgrade to those owners to make it happen.