• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Keep losing

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is called giving up.....

It's called dramatically decreasing your chances of winning while also giving valuable rep time to backups who otherwise wouldn't get those reps for ultimately the betterment of the team.

Why are people so uncreative when it comes to tanking? It's bizarre how limited the thinking here is.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called dramatically decreasing your chances of winning while also giving valuable rep time to backups who otherwise wouldn't get those reps for ultimately the betterment of the team.

Why are people so uncreative when it comes to tanking? It's bizarre how limited the thinking here is.

Put your best team out there.......oh thats right,we have been......no need to succumb on purpose.
JF needs playing time out there,he doesnt need to build chemistry with bench players.......its just dumb to think.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put your best team out there.......oh thats right,we have been......no need to succumb on purpose.
JF needs playing time out there,he doesnt need to build chemistry with bench players.......its just dumb to think.

Is that why JJ was put on IR? To put our best team out there?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while also giving valuable rep time to backups

How many current depth players on this roster will even be on the roster next season?

Better question....name the ones that need to be developed for the future?

Most of the back end of the roster on the Bears is trash you would only want as camp bodies. So putting them in now isn't valuable reps. It's just garbage time that adds no value.

It's a fucking moot point anyway. Even when the Bears field their best possible lineup these days....they are probably gonna lose.

All this bitching and moaning is for absolutely nothing. Put a tampon in and eat some chocolate.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many current depth players on this roster will even be on the roster next season?

Better question....name the ones that need to be developed for the future?

Most of the back end of the roster on the Bears is trash you would only want as camp bodies. So putting them in now isn't valuable reps. It's just garbage time that adds no value.

It's a fucking moot point anyway. Even when the Bears field their best possible lineup these days....they are probably gonna lose.

All this bitching and moaning is for absolutely nothing. Put a tampon in and eat some chocolate.

How do I talk football w a person who thinks Claypool for a 2nd was a good move? You can’t so shush, get me out of your head and go to a thread with your kind: meatballs

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do I talk football w a person who thinks Claypool for a 2nd was a good move?

How do I talk football with a person that doesn't know much about football and thinks a trade made for the future can be judged during a partial rebuilding season?
You can’t so shush

No.
get me out of your head and go to a thread with your kind: meatballs

You're the meatiest meatball here sport.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's insanely dumb to continue to complain about the Bears overpaying for Claypool when the man that made the trade himself admitted to it being an overpay. And then detailing his logic as to why he overpaid.

But you like bitching about things that you don't need to bitch about.

It's like screaming for them to tank when they can't win a game even when they try. Who does that? Stupid people. Stupid people do that.

TANK!!!!!

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do I talk football with a person that doesn't know much about football and thinks a trade made for the future can be judged during a partial rebuilding season?

and yet you replied to me? Meatball.

claypool for a 2nd still good trade right?

meatballs incoming. Everyone just ignore the old fart.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet you replied to me? Meatball.

It's like trying to not laugh at a midget when they do funny things. No matter what...it just makes you smile.
claypool for a 2nd still good trade right?

I've seen worse.

But to grade the trade now is just kinda silly.
meatballs incoming. Everyone just ignore the old fart.

Go on and ignore me. You don't have to read or reply to anything I post. No one is making you.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's insanely dumb to continue to complain about the Bears overpaying for Claypool when the man that made the trade himself admitted to it being an overpay. And then detailing his logic as to why he overpaid.

But you like bitching about things that you don't need to bitch about.

It's like screaming for them to tank when they can't win a game even when they try. Who does that? Stupid people. Stupid people do that.

TANK!!!!!

and yet when the trade happened you thought it wasn’t an overpay. you thought it was a good trade. Only AFTER Poles acknowledged overpay you started going with it. You don’t know the Bears nor understand player evaluation.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like trying to not laugh at a midget when they do funny things. No matter what...it just makes you smile.

when confronted with an argument that contradicts your original statement this is the kind of running meatballs do.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet when the trade happened you thought it wasn’t an overpay. you thought it was a good trade.

Might want to use that search feature and look again. Never denied it was an overpay. The whole world knew it was overpaying. But it's an overpay I can live with.

If Claypool performs next season and the seasons after that....I can totally live with it. If he doesn't....it will be a really bad trade in hindsight.
You don’t know the Bears nor understand player evaluation.
Well I'd look to you for lessons but you never really talk about football.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when confronted with an argument that contradicts your original statement this is the kind of running meatballs do.

Who's running? I'm right here champ.

Notice how every conversation that starts with a football related topic ends with you focusing only on me? It's because you're incapable of discussing football.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$100 if you can find a post where I said the Bears didn't overpay for Claypool.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$100 if you can find a post where I said the Bears didn't overpay for Claypool.

here we go again with meatball throwing real money at me.

Who's running? I'm right here champ.

reading compression not strong with this one.

Might want to use that search feature and look again. Never denied it was an overpay. The whole world knew it was overpaying. But it's an overpay I can live with.

If Claypool performs next season and the seasons after that....I can totally live with it. If he doesn't....it will be a really bad trade in hindsight.

bullshit. Stop lying. You had no clue it was an overpay. I knew it immediately. I’m not doing a search for you, go ask your retarded kids. Even they know. Well maybe not.

Notice how every conversation that starts with a football related topic ends with you focusing only on me? It's because you're incapable of discussing football.

lol. I SO don’t fucking care you feel this way. Actually it makes me feel fantastic that some meatball ignorant grey pubed old fart feels this way.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know when you want I discuss football. See you never.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know when you want I discuss football. See you never.

I don't discuss football with meatballs. How many times do I have to spell it out for you? Shoo. And get a psych to get me out of your head.