• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Keep losing

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t gotten my wish yet. We could still win. Which would be a disaster. Would you be happy if we won out?

I wasn’t happy Roquan being traded. He was young and could be a major part of the rebuild. I was happy to see Quinn gone though. A little too late though. I don’t think we would have won with either still on the roster however.

My objective would be to get the highest draft pick possible. How we get there I don’t care. intentionally tanking being the most sure fire way.
Roquan's a beast, but he's dumb af, and has been a bit of a headache since arriving. (Remember the 5 games missed for mental health er whatever?)

I actually think the trade is looking ok. Sanborn is by far the most pleasant surprise of the season, and frankly outplayed Smith down the stretch, for a fraction of the cost.

Jack Babyface Sanborn might be my new favorite player. Can't help but root for the guy.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and therein lies the difference. There would be nothing “sweet“ about winning meaningless games causing us to draft (say) 12th instead of 2nd. Winning theses last games is like winning preseason games. we will likely lose to the eagles and bills. And then with 2 games remaining will we do the smart thing or be stupid? We shall see.

We will lose to the Vikes,we have nothing on either side of the ball,they have something to play for with a great offense.......
And Detroit,my guess is we lose that one too.....Detroit is playing better these days.
They are not the team they once were.....

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another day another loss. 3 more to go!

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people will find this loss to be “bittersweet” though. Because you always want to win every game no matter how meaningless. Because if you keep losing the organization may never know how to win again. Just a non stop losing rut in perpetuity. —some people are so damn dramatic.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people will find this loss to be “bittersweet” though. Because you always want to win every game no matter how meaningless. Because if you keep losing the organization may never know how to win again. Just a non stop losing rut in perpetuity. —some people are so damn dramatic.

It is bittersweet,theres no other word to descriibe it......

And besides(I didnt watch the game yesterday),I believe we playing at the best level possible with what we have and are still losing....
We are not taking a knee to nobody......thats what pussies do.....

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are not taking a knee to nobody......thats what pussies do.....

Oh calm down mr dramatic. We are not talking about the war. This is just a football game for crying out loud. Get this bs macho crap outta here. This is a business organization and id rather be smart than pound my fist on my chest for some fake crap that doesn’t exist. You are brainwashed into thinking this is anything more than a football game played by kids.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh calm down mr dramatic. We are not talking about the war. This is just a football game for crying out loud. Get this bs macho crap outta here. This is a business organization and id rather be smart than pound my fist on my chest for some fake crap that doesn’t exist. You are brainwashed into thinking this is anything more than a football game played by kids.

If you were to tell a headcoach,hey tank to get s better draft pick,they would look at you stupidly.......infact go up to one of them and you accuse one of those players or coaches they are tanking,theyd smack the shit outta you........

To them,its not just a game,its their livelyhood.......

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will lose to the Vikes,we have nothing on either side of the ball,they have something to play for with a great offense.......
And Detroit,my guess is we lose that one too.....Detroit is playing better these days.
They are not the team they once were.....
Minnesota stinks in solider. We actually do better at lambeau.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were to tell a headcoach,hey tank to get s better draft pick,they would look at you stupidly.......infact go up to one of them and you accuse one of those players or coaches they are tanking,theyd smack the shit outta you........

To them,its not just a game,its their livelyhood.......

A GM telling a coach, we're going for the top draft pick to give you the best roster available next year to do your job better, somehow to me this sounds very reasonable. How would a coach intentionally or unintentionally tank? Well i went over this many times, trying searching. And no, it's not a simple request like "take a knee".

But the point being, you sound like playing this game is some act of valor where taking a loss is life or death. GIVE. ME. A. BREAK. Get off your soapbox.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suntimes catching on. Why is it only dumb Bears fans don’t get it?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently sitting at the #2 overall pick. We have a chance to land the PREMIERE defensive line player.

For crying out loud TANK! This is a no brainer. I don’t care if you have to sit Fields rest of the year or play all the backups. It is imperative we TANK for the betterment of this franchise going forward. How come I am the only one in here that gets it? Good lord we have the dumbest fans.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently sitting at the #2 overall pick. We have a chance to land the PREMIERE defensive line player.

For crying out loud TANK! This is a no brainer. I don’t care if you have to sit Fields rest of the year or play all the backups. It is imperative we TANK for the betterment of this franchise going forward. How come I am the only one in here that gets it? Good lord we have the dumbest fans.
Bills, Lions and Vikings all playing for a playoff spot... And with the mounting injuries for the Bears... I do not see anymore "should" wins. Trade down is what I suspect will happen as Poles still has holes to fill and fewer picks than needed.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are losing every week. And based on the opponents they have left....even if they play their very best they are likely to lose.

You're an idiot screaming at the sky asking for rain in the middle of a thunderstorm.