• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Keep an eye out for CJ this year

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Jackson got hurt CJ Spiller had one of the best YPK in the league on a mediocre team. He is explosive and is going to be a RB people will want on their fantasy team.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He reminds me of Steve Slaton, in that he's a great RB, but is he too small to go through the wear and tear of an entire season?

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Jackson got hurt CJ Spiller had one of the best YPK in the league on a mediocre team. He is explosive and is going to be a RB people will want on their fantasy team.

I had him on my fantasy last year... was great early but then tailed off and became unpredictable.

Last year he was a gimme.. this year he will be taken early.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He reminds me of Steve Slaton, in that he's a great RB, but is he too small to go through the wear and tear of an entire season?

From a fantasy perspective he is better than Slaton in my opinion... but they are very similar style wise. I just think CJ's style fits better with the Bill's offense.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me the coach last year fucked it up with his alternating backs BS. Spiller will be a great pick this year the new coach has said he will use the guy that get's the job done. Jackson is a very good back but doesn't have the explosiveness that Spiller does.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spiller had some injury problems at Clemson. But he does have speed to burn.

Maybe we should put together an all-mod fantasy league.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannot believe how stubborn Chan Gailey was with Spiller while in Buffalo. Jackson would get hurt, Spiller would come in and go nuts, then go right back to the bench and get zip for touches when Jackson returned. Drove me nuts. Can't even imagine how Bills fans dealt with that crap.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannot believe how stubborn Chan Gailey was with Spiller while in Buffalo. Jackson would get hurt, Spiller would come in and go nuts, then go right back to the bench and get zip for touches when Jackson returned. Drove me nuts. Can't even imagine how Bills fans dealt with that crap.

We are all happy Chan is gone.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all happy Chan is gone.

Like Matt Forte, CJ Spiller has to be used more in the offense to really show off his full skill set. Those two have so much more capability than what they have shown on the field, but their organizations have failed to allow them to accomplish that. You guys have already done some explaining for Spillers and hopefully Trestman will be able to use Forte like he did with Gardner.....Spillers and Forte are going to both be great fantasy rb's this year as long as they find the endzone a few more times.

ZoneRead

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yards Per Kick?:noidea:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Matt Forte, CJ Spiller has to be used more in the offense to really show off his full skill set. Those two have so much more capability than what they have shown on the field, but their organizations have failed to allow them to accomplish that. You guys have already done some explaining for Spillers and hopefully Trestman will be able to use Forte like he did with Gardner.....Spillers and Forte are going to both be great fantasy rb's this year as long as they find the endzone a few more times.
Bad thing about Forte is that he usually gets pulled at the goal line in favor of Bush. Matt spoke up last season and said he wanted more opportunities inside the 5 and Chicago did do that at times. Forte still wasn't able to punch it in and Bush would be brought in on 2nd or 3rd down.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad thing about Forte is that he usually gets pulled at the goal line in favor of Bush. Matt spoke up last season and said he wanted more opportunities inside the 5 and Chicago did do that at times. Forte still wasn't able to punch it in and Bush would be brought in on 2nd or 3rd down.

Im not doubting that at all and it was pathetic the way the old Bears used Forte. Our run game will be much improved this year so I think he will get more touches than he has been used to seeing and he will be featured in the pass game quite a bit and he is one of the best pass catching RB's in the league.