• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents: We have a Linsanity in tdot too!

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
we cant choke this lead can we....even though we want to tank....we cant lose tonight since everyone around the world might be watching

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
we cant choke this lead can we....even though we want to tank....we cant lose tonight since everyone around the world might be watching

enough of this tank nonsense out of you, raps are going to get the 8th seed lead by sloppy ed

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
we still need to tank...but not tonight........

right now I am so concerned about ed davis....he needs more PT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we still need to tank...but not tonight........

right now I am so concerned about ed davis....he needs more PT

I was concerned too, but now I think about it, it really depends on where we see Burger's ceiling is. If we want him to be a 10-10 guy...if he can get to that 7 point, 7-8 rebound range (which he has been seen to do), then it's fine. But if we want him to be like a 12-14 point, 10-12 boards kind of guy then he really needs to develop a solid short-range jumper and keep working on his touch on the inside and the post. Also, free throws has to be a must.

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
you are right about that, but the matter of fact is that the Johnson and Johnson are at the top of the depth chart in terms of bigs (since BC spent alot of money on amir)....If we are going to make a trade, ed davis would probably be the first guy out.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
you are right about that, but the matter of fact is that the Johnson and Johnson are at the top of the depth chart in terms of bigs (since BC spent alot of money on amir)....If we are going to make a trade, ed davis would probably be the first guy out.

I'm going to pretend I didn't read the last sentence and stare at this instead:

biggest-cheeseburger-3.jpg