• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KC

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
now they're doing TOO well, dang!

they need to start losing some.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they are going to go into a tailspin to close out the season. Going 8-8 may be enough to make the playoffs regardless, but here is the rest of their schedule.

Houston

Cleveland

@ Buffalo

Bye Week

@ Denver

San Diego

Denver

@ Washington

@ Oakland

Indianapolis

@ San Diego

I think they win AT LEAST another 3 games over that stretch, but realistically I'd put money on KC closing out the season 12-4. Crazy, huh?

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just amazing how similar to the 2011 Niners they are, with the playmaking defense and awesome turnover differential. Just lacking the VD-type to make big plays on offense, Bowe has talent but just isn't enough of a physical mismatch to cause the same kind of problems VD can.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who had the Chiefs at 1st place in their division with a 7-0 record? Who figured they would be the last undefeated team?

They will probably get to 9-0 before they lose with Buffalo and Cleveland upcoming as well.
@Denver
San Diego
Denver
That could be three straight losses after their bye week though. Two of those games are at home though.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they are going to go into a tailspin to close out the season. Going 8-8 may be enough to make the playoffs regardless, but here is the rest of their schedule.

Houston

Cleveland

@ Buffalo

Bye Week

@ Denver

San Diego

Denver

@ Washington

@ Oakland

Indianapolis

@ San Diego

I think they win AT LEAST another 3 games over that stretch, but realistically I'd put money on KC closing out the season 12-4. Crazy, huh?

I can easily see them losing 5 of those games. I think 12-4 at best but as low as 9-7. Buffalo and Cleveland are not pushovers, San Diego is Jekyll and Hide, Denver is excellent and we know how good the Colts are. The Raiders look like the only guarantee but even that is a rivalry game...Houston isn't going to lay down and die.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can easily see them losing 5 of those games. I think 12-4 at best but as low as 9-7. Buffalo and Cleveland are not pushovers, San Diego is Jekyll and Hide, Denver is excellent and we know how good the Colts are. The Raiders look like the only guarantee but even that is a rivalry game...Houston isn't going to lay down and die.

They beat Houston today

BURN49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just amazing how similar to the 2011 Niners they are, with the playmaking defense and awesome turnover differential. Just lacking the VD-type to make big plays on offense, Bowe has talent but just isn't enough of a physical mismatch to cause the same kind of problems VD can.

Ya i see the resemblances between the two teams. On offense the Chiefs play a conservative gameplan, rely on a solid running game, Alex being his usual self by hitting high percentage (short-mid) range passes. Playing that style has helped out the Chiefs defense tremendously. It helps sustain drives and win the field position game. This type of gameplan has little to no room for errors due to games being closer and all possessions being more critical. Hence Kyle Williams. :bawling: Or if their defense doesn't show up they can't put up a lot of points. But the Chiefs are going to be dangerous. The Colts as proven tonight and the Chiefs are the only teams i see challenging Denver in the AFC. IMO.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So who had the Chiefs at 1st place in their division with a 7-0 record? Who figured they would be the last undefeated team?

They will probably get to 9-0 before they lose with Buffalo and Cleveland upcoming as well.
@Denver
San Diego
Denver
That could be three straight losses after their bye week though. Two of those games are at home though.

Actually I told my co worker that the Broncos will lose today and leave the Chief the only undefeated team

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have they played any good teams this year?? Seems like they play pretty shitty teams almost every week and hardly win. If the played the better teams they wouldn't win. But it looks like they only have 3 tough games left, 2 with the Broncos and against the Colts

One of the easiest schedules in the league I am sure

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have they played any good teams this year?? Seems like they play pretty shitty teams almost every week and hardly win. If the played the better teams they wouldn't win. But it looks like they only have 3 tough games left, 2 with the Broncos and against the Colts

One of the easiest schedules in the league I am sure

Basically the same schedule so far as the Broncos, except Denver played the Ravens and will play the Patriots. Chiefs beat a good defense today and will play the Colts later. Within a division, the worst team in the previous year gets the easiest schedule the next, except division games, based upon previous year's records. Scary thing for Jacksonville is losing despite the easier schedule. Of course, they drew the AFC West who has Denver, a better than expected regardless of schedule Chiefs, an improving Chargers, and a determined not to be last in the NFL Raiders. Their division rivals also face the AFC West.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

9-7? nice, you realize crack doesn't smoke itself right?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically the same schedule so far as the Broncos, except Denver played the Ravens and will play the Patriots. Chiefs beat a good defense today and will play the Colts later. Within a division, the worst team in the previous year gets the easiest schedule the next, except division games, based upon previous year's records. Scary thing for Jacksonville is losing despite the easier schedule. Of course, they drew the AFC West who has Denver, a better than expected regardless of schedule Chiefs, an improving Chargers, and a determined not to be last in the NFL Raiders. Their division rivals also face the AFC West.

ya this time next yr we might see alabama and florida state on the jags schedule

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
a late 2nd rounder is better than a early 3rd plus I think they slip up a few times before the season is over 12-4 sounds about right

no doubt and didn't mean to complain......too hard? ok the first thing is be happy they'll hit 8 wins, so that looks like a given.

but secondly, a 'not as late' 2nd rounder beats a late 2nd rounder. :-)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
816547246.gif

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/816547246.gif?1382305094

Charles said he ran the wrong way... but this had to be Smith's smarts in design. ;) :kidding:

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the fake hand off to the wrong side was Kaepernick's signature move. Seriously. Kaepernick used to do it 1 or 2 times a game last year. Haven't seen it as much this year, tho. Probably has to do with pumping the brakes on the number of plays out of the pistol formation.