• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KC

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Effin genius:

crf.0_standard_709.0.gif

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching it, I think Smith turned the wrong way. It looks like the blocking is going to the side Charles runs, and that's the direction Smith heads when he still has the ball. If Charles went the way Smith held the ball, that play was going nowhere.

Just looking at it, I think its pretty clear that Charles (if anyone) went the wrong direction. The OL blocks hard down on the right, along with the fullback and at TE (looks like) pulling back to the left side to create a natural hole up the middle.

The reason I think it might be by design is Charles' reaction, he did not at all turn back and look for the ball on the ground which is what every RB is taught to do when they are supposed to get the ball and don't, they go to recover a possible fumble; Charles instead when directly for a block which just screams QB draw to me.

Also the run design was to get the defense to flow to the right side, the RB started right and went left which also helped the defense flow that direction. At the same time the FB, TE and RB all block left to create the hole for Smith.

The more I look at it the more I think it is a designed run

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
As I posted in the GDT:

I can't decide if I want to root for the Chiefs to lose out or for them to make the Super Bowl so the Niners can face Alex Smith in the big game. It's like I'm playing hearts and I might be able to shoot the moon but I'm not sure if I want to try 'cause it's even worse if I try & fail.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I posted in the GDT:

I can't decide if I want to root for the Chiefs to lose out or for them to make the Super Bowl so the Niners can face Alex Smith in the big game. It's like I'm playing hearts and I might be able to shoot the moon but I'm not sure if I want to try 'cause it's even worse if I try & fail.

Chiefs defense would tear our offense up. I'm not convinced that we for sure beat those guys, I do think that we would have a good chance to win but it certainly isn't a sure thing.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Chiefs defense would tear our offense up. I'm not convinced that we for sure beat those guys, I do think that we would have a good chance to win but it certainly isn't a sure thing.

Except I'm pretty sure when God made Alex Smith he said, "He shall never win a Super Bowl ring." Which explains the screw job in SB 47.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except I'm pretty sure when God made Alex Smith he said, "He shall never win a Super Bowl ring." Which explains the screw job in SB 47.

I think he said that about most NFL QB's.