• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: KC Chiefs (9-1) @ LA Rams (9-1) | 8:15pm ESPN

Who wins?

• Total voters

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Methinks you're overeager to blame Mahomes for getting blindsided by Aaron Donald and INT's...
The pick 6 is still really bad. The Chiefs probably win that game 2/3 of the time if he doesn't throw.

I also haven't said a single thing about the refs. Im getting sloppy in my old age. Still keeping my avatar up, though. Chiefs never seem to get the Steelers bump from the black and white.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pick 6 is still really bad. The Chiefs probably win that game 2/3 of the time if he doesn't throw.

I also haven't said a single thing about the refs. Im getting sloppy in my old age. Still keeping my avatar up, though. Chiefs never seem to get the Steelers bump from the black and white.
Oh, the pick 6 was a backbreaker. The others are kinda tough to put on Mahomes, jmo.

2 are just blindside strip sacks from friggin' Aaron Donald. 1 is an INT he is hit on, which deadens the throw, and the last one is just a desperation heave which quite a few QB's are gonna get tagged with.

Edit: Feels a lot more along the lines of "shit happens" than just careless football per se

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good entertaining game. Not much defense except from the "D" lines a couple times.
The new NFL (arena).

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good entertaining game. Not much defense except from the "D" lines a couple times.
The new NFL (arena).
I thought last year's Super Bowl was the flagship 'new NFL' game but this does seem to raise it to new heights.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you take away the defensive scores, the game is 44-40 which is a fairly normal college football score between two good offenses.

This isn't college.

I wasn't impressed, nor was I entertained. I saw two very good/great offenses...in an era where defense is outlawed. This is basically the exact opposite of the game in the mid/late 70's where everything was defense......it dulls the product. Most people seem to like the pinball/arena garbage - a lot of that is fantasy football influence - so the league will cater to their interests, but I like an equal balance.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't college.

I wasn't impressed, nor was I entertained. I saw two very good/great offenses...in an era where defense is outlawed. This is basically the exact opposite of the game in the mid/late 70's where everything was defense......it dulls the product. Most people seem to like the pinball/arena garbage - a lot of that is fantasy football influence - so the league will cater to their interests, but I like an equal balance.
Defense isnt outlawed because of entertainment. People need to stop throwing this around.

Its getting outlawed because of tragedies like Junior Seau.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense isnt outlawed because of entertainment. People need to stop throwing this around.

Its getting outlawed because of tragedies like Junior Seau.

It's irrelevant as to why it's outlawed. It is....and it cheapens the product IMO. I'm not interested in arena/college spread crap. I'm probably in the minority on that...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I expected Tyreek Hill to have well over 200 yards from scrimmage and still lose...

5 turnovers man. SMH.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, the pick 6 was a backbreaker. The others are kinda tough to put on Mahomes, jmo.

2 are just blindside strip sacks from friggin' Aaron Donald. 1 is an INT he is hit on, which deadens the throw, and the last one is just a desperation heave which quite a few QB's are gonna get tagged with.

Edit: Feels a lot more along the lines of "shit happens" than just careless football per se
Can't wait for people to try to blow me up on this and act like he's just Jameis Winston on a better coached team

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's irrelevant as to why it's outlawed. It is....and it cheapens the product IMO. I'm not interested in arena/college spread crap. I'm probably in the minority on that...
I don't think its irrelevant. I don't think the NFL would mess with its product if it didn't think a star player is going to die on the field at some point. The player health stuff is way more serious and it does turn the product into something more like the NBA but thats easier to brand so they probably see it as a win/win.

You probably remember that the Niners dynasty started with a goal line stand. Most people nowadays probably only remember Joe Montana.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is: Why can't the Rams stud D line do it with consistency?

They have with exception of Brees. Defense is a big reason we only have 1 loss. You look at the stats and think they suck. But the Dline especially has come up big late in games all year.

FakeBelieve

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,389.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you take away the defensive scores, the game is 44-40 which is a fairly normal college football score between two good offenses.

That’s still a stupidly high score.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
54-51...........High School basketball score.

Both of these teams lost on the road against two teams that were playing as much defense as is allowed in the NFL. Mahomes has been allowed to just stand back and throw as has Goff. Like watching 7 on 7 in high school where there is no threat to the QB, only DBs.

Prediction..................Both teams lose their first playoff games at home because the officials will allow defense to be played because the "Fantasy" season will be over.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
54-51...........High School basketball score.

Both of these teams lost on the road against two teams that were playing as much defense as is allowed in the NFL. Mahomes has been allowed to just stand back and throw as has Goff. Like watching 7 on 7 in high school where there is no threat to the QB, only DBs.

Prediction..................Both teams lose their first playoff games at home because the officials will allow defense to be played because the "Fantasy" season will be over.
This is a bit rich coming from a team fresh off of giving up a bajillion points to Nick Foles and the Eagles in the SB