• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: KC Chiefs (9-1) @ LA Rams (9-1) | 8:15pm ESPN

Who wins?

• Total voters

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to agree to disagree, has anybody have had a better road record than the Rams the last two years? Rams road record is 11-2, Rams are also 4-0 in primetime games the last two seasons. So take away those defensive touchdowns, than your implying the offense can't score with good field position caused by a turnover or your implying the Rams can't force turnovers.

Yet, you said the Rams were bringing the pressure to Mahomes and forcing him to make mistakes. So that can't happen on the road, so the crowd is going neutralize Aaron Donald.

I’m with you. We also haven’t really played a lot of competition especially last year. Just being devils advocate here..

This year Minnesota was a good win but their defense isn’t what it was last year. New Orleans he didn’t get it done late. San Diego? Sure. Seattle ok.

Whenever Goff faces a stout D he’s ok. Denver game he got outplayed by Keenum.

Look I’m on the Goff train. I think he will get better I hope. Is he great? Not yet and that’s ok. I’m not super bowl or bust. NFC championship game is the goal I had for this team win or
Lose. I just don’t know if he can win the big one YET

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Cards? @ Denver? Those are two games they were without Watkins (also both of them are good on D) so it's a lot less of a prayer to slow down the Chiefs.

The Chiefs “still” scored 2.9 per drive IIRC, which is pretty fuckin' nuts considering they were stopped 8 different times; albeit the last two were sorta kinda desperation.

Just got to tip your hat to the Rams DL for tipping the balance just enough. Coin flip type game.

The 5 out of 10 I just noted was against the cards .... didn't look at the Denver game

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree it was a very fun game to watch and that the best defense these days, more than ever, is a super powerful offense.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re-watching the game on my new TV.

Stunning.

And LA still wins!!!

Really looking forward to tomorrow....