• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Karma Is a B****

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would have been fine if you started and ended it with Arkansas, maybe mentioned Auburn. The others have 0 place in this. You can't slam the SEC for losing to the SEC. The SEC is good, but I doubt they have figured out a way to go over .500 in games within the conference

If we do, do we win the internet? :lol:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, you start out by stating things about three teams that had coaches who spoke out about one team. A team you are supposedly a rival of and should hate, but appear to have their back(which is very odd). Then you end off by slamming all SEC teams, but all SEC teams did not lose yesterday. In fact two of the teams you mentioned lost to two other SEC teams. So i am failing to see how your argument is about the three coaches beating up on the schedule of your rival(not even the Michigan coach or team was involved in any way). Maybe you can try and reign in your comments a bit more to entail comments towards those teams specifically, or was this simply a troll thread about the SEC in general and you needed a platform?

As for me, My team sends you best wishes with a Wisky scalp attached to the note. Let me guess, you will now ride the coattails of Urban and tOSU again in response right. Last time my team met Michigan on the field, we took your scalp as well. You were saying?

I love it. Dead on. Just another troll thread started by a Michigan fan that hasn't seen a Championship in how long? Good day Yall.

Reactions: gb2

Xulu Bak

Hoopla Cash
$ 148.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting aside Arkansas losing to Toledo...Bret Bielema is one of the last people that should be talking shit about non-con schedules. I don't think he's faced a tougher (regular season) non-con opponent than VT in his entire coaching career.

Also, while VT may not be a powerhouse now, they were a very good non-con opponent when those games were scheduled. Say what you will about the Big Ten's lack of depth, but Ohio State has consistently scheduled major non-conference opponents. In recent years, they've had home-home's with: Texas, USC, Miami, Cal, Washington, and VT (think there was also a home vs UCLA as well). Upcoming they have: OU ('16-17), TCU ('18-19), Oregon ('20-21), ND & Texas ('22-23), and BC ('23-24; obviously not a powerhouse, but that's a pretty damn good third non-con opponent).

Also, unlike most major programs, they don't usually schedule FCS schools. Youngstown State being the exception, and it should be fairly obvious why those games happened.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or years

I agree, Turkey. It's the argument about polls I've been making for years. Yet, the SEC benefited from consistently being ranked in these polls during the BCS era because the teams played each other. And, that's the argument Bielema was making.
No one truly benefits until the end of the year and it typically has worked itself out. We have yet to see an SEC team get blown out in a final but multiple teams like OU and ND have proved they didn't deserve to be there in years past and would argue FSU shouldn't have been in the playoff but there was no way to leave them out.

It is what it is and very few teams can say they got screwed although Oregon and Auburn probably gave decent arguments at different times in the BCS. The playoff should work going forward but still think if Alabama and OSU played 3 times last year it would have been even money on all 3.

"Benefit and Bias" are strong words with little substance other than opinion to back it up.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he squarely in third place as the biggest dickhead in CFB behind Art Briles and Harbaugh?
I know he's not a head coach right now, but Lane Kiffin is Dickhead Emeritus.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it. Dead on. Just another troll thread started by a Michigan fan that hasn't seen a Championship in how long? Good day Yall.

Shall we lock this fail up now or let it die a slow, miserable death?

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are entitled to your opinion. But, see posts 22 and 23.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are entitled to your opinion. But, see posts 22 and 23.

as if 22 and 23 are justification for what you posted. ESPN was trolling themselves, and you fell for it.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as if 22 and 23 are justification for what you posted. ESPN was trolling themselves, and you fell for it.

I didn't read the ESPN link until it was posted. So, I didn't "fall" for anything. The teams of three SEC coaches who whined about another team's schedule got their comeuppance.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read the ESPN link until it was posted. So, I didn't "fall" for anything. The teams of three SEC coaches who whined about another team's schedule got their comeuppance.

Meaning what, only one lost to a team outside the SEC. Got figure that inside the SEC we are gonna be .500 best case scenario, never better, never worse when playing one of our own teams. Again, Arkansas lost to a team it should have beat, other than that how did any of them get their comeuppance? Losing is not a comeuppance, its a fact of life possibility every time you step on the field. You should know that all too well being a Michigan fan.

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me when Beilema's wife went on a Twitter rant about Wisky after they lost a game a couple of years ago (their Ariz St lose I believe). Arkansas then went on to loss 9 straight games. I'm not much into karma but that's still pretty funny.

Seriously though, coaches really need to just handle their business and not worry about other teams in other conferences. Chances are the ones bitching won't play OSU and whomever that season.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meaning what, only one lost to a team outside the SEC. Got figure that inside the SEC we are gonna be .500 best case scenario, never better, never worse when playing one of our own teams. Again, Arkansas lost to a team it should have beat, other than that how did any of them get their comeuppance? Losing is not a comeuppance, its a fact of life possibility every time you step on the field. You should know that all too well being a Michigan fan.

Meaning, that Bielema was thinking about the wrong Ohio team when he should have been preparing for Toledo. And, the other two also needed to focus on preparing their own teams for whomever they were playing. When you call out another team for any reason, you'd better have your own house in order. It's

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meaning, that Bielema was thinking about the wrong Ohio team when he should have been preparing for Toledo. And, the other two also needed to focus on preparing their own teams for whomever they were playing. When you call out another team for any reason, you'd better have your own house in order. It's

. . . Karma.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considering the Spurrier is all mouth most of the time anyway, his antics are not shocking. He lost a QB likely for the season in the second quarter, and they still almost won the game. Sounds like they were prepared pretty well, but bad luck struck them.

Mississippi had no previous game to go on and they prepared as well as they could for a first time DC that they had no basis for how he was going to call a game. They did pretty well also and barely lost.

Fat boy in Arkansas is the only one who should hang his head.

Karma will be if they continue to lose, but one game does not make karma, it just makes it bad luck.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the Spurrier is all mouth most of the time anyway, his antics are not shocking. He lost a QB likely for the season in the second quarter, and they still almost won the game. Sounds like they were prepared pretty well, but bad luck struck them.

Mississippi had no previous game to go on and they prepared as well as they could for a first time DC that they had no basis for how he was going to call a game. They did pretty well also and barely lost.

Fat boy in Arkansas is the only one who should hang his head.

Karma will be if they continue to lose, but one game does not make karma, it just makes it bad luck.
South Carolina lost to Kentucky. KENTUCKY!!!! There is no reasoning with that that makes that ok. If Ohio State loses to Indiana it's not going to be an "oh well, someone has to lose the game and this is no big deal."

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Carolina lost to Kentucky. KENTUCKY!!!! There is no reasoning with that that makes that ok. If Ohio State loses to Indiana it's not going to be an "oh well, someone has to lose the game and this is no big deal."

SC lost to a Mark Stoops led Kentucky team that is gaining in confidence. Stoops is not a bad coach and in my estimation, SC and the ole ball coach have lost several steps recently. Saying its Kentucky doesnt impress me as you knowing what you're talking about. Their next 6 games will tell how good they are because they play the meat of their schedule pretty much. No one knows how good they really are just based on them being named Kentucky, so what you stated doesnt wash. Personally I could say the same about SC, since all time they are just a shade better than .500 and since Spurrier has been there they are about a .650 ball team. Thats not world beaters by any stretch.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC lost to a Mark Stoops led Kentucky team that is gaining in confidence. Stoops is not a bad coach and in my estimation, SC and the ole ball coach have lost several steps recently. Saying its Kentucky doesnt impress me as you knowing what you're talking about. Their next 6 games will tell how good they are because they play the meat of their schedule pretty much. No one knows how good they really are just based on them being named Kentucky, so what you stated doesnt wash. Personally I could say the same about SC, since all time they are just a shade better than .500 and since Spurrier has been there they are about a .650 ball team. Thats not world beaters by any stretch.
And Bama fans talking about teams improving doesn't impress me much considering they have been saying for a year that Arkansas is going to be a top ten team this year because they are much improved. You guys have shown that you are all a bunch of conference homers.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Bama fans talking about teams improving doesn't impress me much considering they have been saying for a year that Arkansas is going to be a top ten team this year because they are much improved. You guys have shown that you are all a bunch of conference homers.

They and me are two different things. I sweep around my own front door step and I spoke on your usage of a failed analogy. I defy you to show me where I have built up Arkansas. Hell, i havent even built up Bama because I know better. You simply refuse to see that you used a failed analogy based on the past and it does not apply to this years teams. The ole ball washer is languishing in his past and his present is clearly as a mediocre coach at a mediocre school with a mediocre team.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They and me are two different things. I sweep around my own front door step and I spoke on your usage of a failed analogy. I defy you to show me where I have built up Arkansas. Hell, i havent even built up Bama because I know better. You simply refuse to see that you used a failed analogy based on the past and it does not apply to this years teams. The ole ball washer is languishing in his past and his present is clearly as a mediocre coach at a mediocre school with a mediocre team.
You spent all november sucking them off. You did. including dedicating a thread to not wanting to be in Missouri's shoes.