• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kareem Hunt Pushes woman

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell ya. I would have made more preparation if i heard that "my client" told me he was doing a interview after a criminal incident involving him was made public.

This ruined his career
There are some shameless fucking teams out there. So I wouldn't count on Hunt playing his last down.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
47322915_2242193169160692_8641456912308633600_n.jpg
Pretty sure that’s the first time I’ve seen Kareem Hunt’s face. Kinda looks like his mom drank while pregnant.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised the Chiefs cut him.

Was expecting the normal we are gonna get him some help except the punishment type stuff. After Suspension he is a new man.

Where in the NFL talent trumps morals in most cases. A RB that is peaking for his career, the Chiefs said pack your bags son. What is more surprising is how quickly they pulled the trigger.

For those thinking his career is over. There is no way. Some team will pick him up.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, was just talking with someone over this:

The NFL told the Chiefs not to investigate this basically, in the athletic article. Is that what it in fact says in the link if anyone has it?
sandra-bullock-wtf.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But typically you'd sign him in a new York minute... you are as classless as your team....

Why not?

I'm not one of these millennials that feel that sports athletes or artists should be role models.

Some team will sign him.

If you knew anything about football you would understand it's a good move.

But hey you're still trying to get over the Suh, Cognitto, Orr, Maualuga, Patterson, Delmas... talk about being a HYPOCRITE

th

th
th
th
th
upload_2018-12-3_9-57-5.jpeg

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not?

I'm not one of these millennials that feel that sports athletes or artists should be role models.

Some team will sign him.

If you knew anything about football you would understand it's a good move.

But hey you're still trying to get over the Suh, Cognitto, Orr, Maualuga, Patterson, Delmas... talk about being a HYPOCRITE

th

th
th
th
th
View attachment 192027
Agreed that some team will sign him which sends a bad message to the kids. Nice for clarifying that you are a piece of shit that doesn't understand the ramifications. Doesn't shock me. Women beaters are almost as bad as your serial killer...

Another difference in our teams is that the Fins will cut a jackass like this your team will resign the prick. Sometimes sure give a guy a second chance but the patsies are a parole department... don't even try to compare Suh to him not even close.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed that some team will sign him which sends a bad message to the kids. Nice for clarifying that you are a piece of shit that doesn't understand the ramifications. Doesn't shock me. Women beaters are almost as bad as your serial killer...

Another difference in our teams is that the Fins will cut a jackass like this your team will resign the prick. Sometimes sure give a guy a second chance but the patsies are a parole department... don't even try to compare Suh to him not even close.

Your team has/had as many douches as any. You've resigned players after arrests and have held onto others like Richie boy. NE cut AH the day he was arrested. NO ONE knew he was a psycho.

Now to clarify things once more for your simple mind. My first post here I call Hunt out. I haven't condoned any of his actions. I still don't. I also don't buy into your liberal the death penalty. People are given second chances for a reason. It's up to him what his future holds? If he wasn't a pro athlete we would've never even heard about this. The guy would likely still have a job.

But like I said, and obviously you and a handful of other liberals feel an athlete needs to be a role model. Get over it they're not. Patents, teachers, service members and first responders are role models not a bunch of over prima donna paid athletes. Parents are responsible for instilling this in their children. Too bad so many are failing now a days. It appears you're part of that club.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team has/had as many douches as any. You've resigned players after arrests and have held onto others like Richie boy. NE cut AH the day he was arrested. NO ONE knew he was a psycho.

Now to clarify things once more for your simple mind. My first post here I call Hunt out. I haven't condoned any of his actions. I still don't. I also don't buy into your liberal the death penalty. People are given second chances for a reason. It's up to him what his future holds? If he wasn't a pro athlete we would've never even heard about this. The guy would likely still have a job.

But like I said, and obviously you and a handful of other liberals feel an athlete needs to be a role model. Get over it they're not. Patents, teachers, service members and first responders are role models not a bunch of over prima donna paid athletes. Parents are responsible for instilling this in their children. Too bad so many are failing now a days. It appears you're part of that club.
Unfortunately kids who watch sports look up to these guys I know I did until I was old enough to figure out that some are douchebags. I understand that we can't control our teams actions but when my team does something stupid I call them out whereas I see you patting your team on the back. If the Fins signed this POS I wouldn't blindly look the other way I'd be man enough to come on here and slam my gm... I'm actually pissed at the league for even allowing this guy to hit waivers he should be suspended until cleared before this process this way teams couldn't make an ass of themselves and PR nightmare...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately kids who watch sports look up to these guys I know I did until I was old enough to figure out that some are douchebags. I understand that we can't control our teams actions but when my team does something stupid I call them out whereas I see you patting your team on the back. If the Fins signed this POS I wouldn't blindly look the other way I'd be man enough to come on here and slam my gm... I'm actually pissed at the league for even allowing this guy to hit waivers he should be suspended until cleared before this process this way teams couldn't make an ass of themselves and PR nightmare...

See my other post about parents responsibilities and ALL the others douches your team has picked up and or re-signed. HYPOCRITE

Do you break windows daily in that glass house of yours?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See my other post about parents responsibilities and ALL the others douches your team has picked up and or re-signed. HYPOCRITE

Do you break windows daily in that glass house of yours?
Hey you are the one who said you'd sign this POS in a heartbeat. I said that I wouldn't and if my team did I'd be pissed. Get it pissed! I'd call my team out not praise them for it like you would...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that the guy Hunt was wanting the girl to sleep with?
I would be very skeptical of the claims made by either camp up to this point.

B) I am not sure what you're seeing even was the claim, but Hunt was in the same group.

Last edited:

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what the point of the interview was if his handlers knew how badly he was going to sound/look ....

It would have been better to just issue a written statement

It wasn't Pacman interview bad. That was an absolute train wreck.

Anyways, it's tough. Police investigated and said Hunt did nothing illegal. NFL didn't stop there, and dug further. No one who was there wanted to do an interview. Hotel said they could only give the tape to the police. Hunt said he was in bed. Short of going dirty and paying off employees to break company policy (a-la TMZ), they are stuck with nothing there.

To me the really sad part is the Police say that's ok and lawful behavior. That's the real issue I think.

There is no way to get this right. If a tape of just one of Elliott's 5 times he was alleged to have beaten his ex shows up, all of a sudden everyone saying he was punished too hard for something they didn't see firsthand gets replaced by the people saying that wasn't strong enough. Brandon Marshall was 5 times a worse boyfriend/fiance than Ray Rice. But Ray did his on video. Fans didn't care about Marshall because without that video you can ignore and deny.

I think a lot of good could come from these if the NFL put the onus back on the Police who are supposed to be protecting the people. Say that after the police investigation, it was determined by the Kansas City police department that nothing illegal happened. Then if that video pops out, blow up at the police saying how the F is that not illegal and why do they let that go unpunished. Work to change the system for the better to let those with the tools to subpoena and get all the information do their jobs instead of letting dirtbags like that walk.

Not a perfect solution by any means but maybe it would make a positive change.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't Pacman interview bad. That was an absolute train wreck.

Anyways, it's tough. Police investigated and said Hunt did nothing illegal. NFL didn't stop there, and dug further. No one who was there wanted to do an interview. Hotel said they could only give the tape to the police. Hunt said he was in bed. Short of going dirty and paying off employees to break company policy (a-la TMZ), they are stuck with nothing there.

To me the really sad part is the Police say that's ok and lawful behavior. That's the real issue I think.

There is no way to get this right. If a tape of just one of Elliott's 5 times he was alleged to have beaten his ex shows up, all of a sudden everyone saying he was punished too hard for something they didn't see firsthand gets replaced by the people saying that wasn't strong enough. Brandon Marshall was 5 times a worse boyfriend/fiance than Ray Rice. But Ray did his on video. Fans didn't care about Marshall because without that video you can ignore and deny.

I think a lot of good could come from these if the NFL put the onus back on the Police who are supposed to be protecting the people. Say that after the police investigation, it was determined by the Kansas City police department that nothing illegal happened. Then if that video pops out, blow up at the police saying how the F is that not illegal and why do they let that go unpunished. Work to change the system for the better to let those with the tools to subpoena and get all the information do their jobs instead of letting dirtbags like that walk.

Not a perfect solution by any means but maybe it would make a positive change.
I dont know of Marshall's thing. I just knew he had to go to classes & what not. But I find it hard to believe anyone could be 5 times worse than Ray Rice. He obliterated his girlfriend with a punch. Flat KO'd her. Then dragged her limp body like a caveman. Did Marshall do something similar?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is 2018, women are equal and if they can’t take a punch or a kick then they need to either hit the gym or find a man who will do it for her.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know of Marshall's thing. I just knew he had to go to classes & what not. But I find it hard to believe anyone could be 5 times worse than Ray Rice. He obliterated his girlfriend with a punch. Flat KO'd her. Then dragged her limp body like a caveman. Did Marshall do something similar?

That's what it looks like when an NFL player hits a woman. I mean when you hear NFL player hit his girlfriend, that's what a small one can do. Brandon Marshall has 40 lbs on Rice.

I think Marshall beat up and punched his various girlfriends in 2006, 2007 (4 times... Mar 18, Mar 26, June 8, June 30), 08 (3 times Mar 4, Mar 5, Mar 6 yes, 3 straight days of incidents), 12, and one stabbed him she said in self defense in 2011.

Then spattered in was assaulting a cop, theft, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, him and his cousin getting in a fight with some gangbangers who sought retribution and killed Darrent Williams, shooting a gun while arguing with his dad, other 911 calls for arguments and yelling, false imprisonment, DUI....

So I guess maybe 9 times worse of a boyfriend/fiance with that count. I mean what Ray Rice did was domestic violence. I've seen a lot worse. Marshall accused of 9 times of that. But without the video we can play ignorant, say there were no convictions so it couldn't have been that bad.

Ray Rice got 3rd degree assault charges (aka no serious injury) for that and those were dropped because he attended a class. That's what "not that bad" is for DV, diversion worth rather than prosecute.