• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap's ego

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again who's upset ? Not me... I just mentioned the man's ego... WHY do I have to be upset to do that ?

Some of these guys are really trying hard to miss your point boogie.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think what he said was a big deal. But he was visibly frustrated on the sidelines when things were clearly going south. This is his first complete disaster of a game and now he needs to learn from it. Let's face it, both of the guys looked like young, inexperienced QB's out there and Wilson handled it better than Kaep did.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the reason for my opinion, I think that the only bright spot the 49ers had was when Kaep ran the ball and Smith would not have been able to do that. Like Kaep, Smith wouldn't have had anyone to throw to and would have ended up getting sacked, while Kaep was able to escape a few times. I think the problem was that there was literally no one open to throw to, they were all covered...well.

Oh, I understand the reasoning behind it, I just am not sure I agree with it. Even without the QB scramble, the 9ers FG drive would have been within field goal range (31 yard line instead of the 3). Also, if Kap doesn't throw the pick from the 3, the Niners have at least 1 more FG. Smith would most likely not turned the ball over 4 times, off of which the Seahawks scored 13 points.

I'm not saying their offense would have been better, I'm saying that Smith wouldn't have made the mistakes that Kap did, mistakes that contributed to the Seahawks win. Smith would have at least attempted to go through his progressions, and he wouldn't have tried to Superman it and think that he could be unstoppable. If Smith is there and not Kaepernick, I think the game is closer to 16-6 than 29-3. Just my opinion.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Gore and the running game as ineffective as it was, I doubt that Smith plays much better. Though I agree that he probably doesn't have as many turnovers, especially that one in the endzone.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of this guy and his ego why did he run into the locker without crossing the field to shake hands with Wilson, you know the guy he's in those Madden ad's with? Not very good sportsmanship nor marketing from Colin there.

I don't care what he says or thinks we'll play them again later in S.F. I hope we are healthy and play our best I believe he'll have to explain why they lost again if we are at our best.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash