• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kapernick Saga Over?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Un-f***ing-believable this dumbass got a single penny out of this bull s**t. The Broncos even offered him a contract. :L

No shortage of parasites out there.

thepieguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, you guys will say anything. He wants to play in the NFL, not some low budget league, so if they want him to downgrade, then spend some big money. He know they won't pay that, so that's why he threw that number out there.

Now to this. Isn't the goal to a lawsuit is to win money?

You guys are hilarious.

I too would like an NFL team to offer me a contract that pays well above my talent/production level whilst being permitted to "protest" on the job and play the victim card all I want if my employer doesn't like it. Also, a CFL or AAF deal will not do, it MUST specifically be the NFL, and they MUST automatically give me a strong opportunity to make it into the starting lineup.

Wait, you're telling me that I can't do that, and that I'd be unanimously laughed at by anyone and everyone for insisting on all of that being done for me? You mean to tell me that I'm not automatically entitled to making an employer of my choice bow down to my every whim like that whilst paying me enough money to enable me to live like royalty for the rest of my life? But... but it's not fair!

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy f are u nutso. Why didn’t he take a deal when it was there

Who wants to take a deal with a different NFL team under the terms of the employer (like virtually everyone in this world) or go to the CFL/AAF on a reasonable deal only to likely end up fading away as a well paid backup level QB? I mean, when they can instead claim victim martyr status while getting paid lucratively by a corporate mega giant employer of Chinese sweat shop slave labor for an endorsement deal as a bunch of SJW's buy into all of their crying hook, line and sinker, throwing a football around seems like too much work to be filthy rich.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Seattle offered him a contract as well. Kaeptard asked for too much money. He realized he was much better at attention-whoring than he was at playing QB, so he asked for far more than he was worth.

Same reason he asked for over over 20 million when a minor-league team wanted him to play for him. The dude isn't trying to get what he's worth at QB; he's just bidding against what he can get as a wanna-be-victim spokesperson.

Dude lost out to Blaine Gabbert & watched 1/4 of the game film Blaine did. And f***ed his teammate's girlfriend (which sent Aldon on his career-ending bender). He was poison; few people on earth are more full of s**t than this guy.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL should've known better.

Never trust Ni- *cough* Niners.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought NE was a very good landing spot for him earlier in this process. He'd be a perfect change of pace from Brady and BB and McD could get him all coached up and prove the haters wrong.

You disagree? I'm fine with that.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I too, would love it if the Patriots signed Kaepernick with the full intentions of making him their replacement QB for Tom Brady.

thepieguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle offered him a contract as well. Kaeptard asked for too much money. He realized he was much better at attention-whoring than he was at playing QB, so he asked for far more than he was worth.

Same reason he asked for over over 20 million when a minor-league team wanted him to play for him. The dude isn't trying to get what he's worth at QB; he's just bidding against what he can get as a wanna-be-victim spokesperson.

Dude lost out to Blaine Gabbert & watched 1/4 of the game film Blaine did. And f***ed his teammate's girlfriend (which sent Aldon on his career-ending bender). He was poison; few people on earth are more full of s**t than this guy.

Well all that film didn't help Blaine when Kaep took his job again lol.

Could you post a link with this contract Seattle offered?

You must be one of those few people on earth more full of s*** than Kaepernick

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Well all that film didn't help Blaine when Kaep took his job again lol.

Kaeptard is a Blaine-caliber QB (on the field) and a s**t teammate off the field. Weird how nobody was willing to give him starter money to play for them. :crazy:

Could you post a link with this contract Seattle offered?

Teams don't publish the size of contracts that are turned down. It was just reported that they were far apart on money.

You must be one of those few people on earth more full of s*** Kaepernick

The NFL is a meritocracy. They're about winning. Kaeptard is about 1-read-and-scramble, missing open receivers, running out of bounds for a loss and / or letting the clock expire with 2 time outs on 3rd & 1. He's football-ret**ded. Stop drinking the Koolaide.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90.7 passer rating in his last NFL season on a horrible Niners team isn't really that bad, IMO.

You're right, one decent year makes a player in the NFL. Let's just conveniently disregard the fact that his prodution had dropped off substantially in the two years prior to that 2016 season for said, and the fact that he had to battle it out with the legendary Blaine Gabbert for the starting job throughout 2015 and 2016. Let's also conveniently ignore the fact that his "stating caliber" 2016 season performance culminated in a sub-60% cmpl % with 16 TD's to 4 INT's. Last but not least, let's just forget all about the fact that he never developed beyond being strictly a one trick pony single read option QB throughout his 6 years in the NFL, always requiring his teams to tailor every aspect of the entire offense to fit his very specific needs in order to achieve moderate success once defenses figured him out after his first couple years as a starter.

Want to know who else had a great season, once? Case Keenum in 2017. In fact, it was substantially better than Kaepernick's 2016 season, at that. Want to know who was surprised when Keenum promptly turned back into the medicare crappy journeyman backup level QB he always was prior to the 2017 anomaly? Just John Elway.

thepieguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaeptard is a Blaine-caliber QB (on the field) and a s**t teammate off the field. Weird how nobody was willing to give him starter money to play for them. :crazy:

Teams don't publish the size of contracts that are turned down. It was just reported that they were far apart on money.

The NFL is a meritocracy. They're about winning. Kaeptard is about 1-read-and-scramble, missing open receivers, running out of bounds for a loss and / or letting the clock expire with 2 time outs on 3rd & 1. He's football-ret**ded. Stop drinking the Koolaide.

He was a Blaine level QB for 8 games under Tomsula in 2015, I'll give you that. He was superior at all other points of their careers, and their career numbers prove that.

Pete Carroll came out and gave his reason for not signing Kap. Had nothing to do with money lol.

With all those faults you listed, his career passing numbers still compare to QBs that are considered "good". I can go on about any QBs bad habits, but the stats don't lie. Kaepernick is an average passer and a big running threat, which easily makes him a top 32 QB

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep taking a deal is hush money. Obviously he has something on them or they wouldn’t have settled. Nfl never settles.

I just think that they didn't want to deal with the headache of dealing with him any longer.

What could he possibly have had on them? Unless he somehow recorded Goodell saying the N-word.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
He was a Blaine level QB for 8 games under Tomsula in 2015, I'll give you that. He was superior at all other points of their careers, and their career numbers prove that.

Any a**hole can put up decent numbers behind the best OL in football, w/ Frank Gore, Vernon, Crabtree, Boldin, Moss & Ginn. Defenses figured out that he's a 1-read-and-scramble QB and eventually destroyed him.

Pete Carroll came out and gave his reason for not signing Kap. Had nothing to do with money lol.

Pete Carroll is not a reporter. He wants to stay out of the controversy.

Colin Kaepernick, Seahawks Contract Reportedly Didn't Happen Because of Money

Kaepernick is an average passer and a big running threat, which easily makes him a top 32 QB

1. You're refusing to see how incredibly football-ret**ded he is.
2. Kaeptard wasn't willing to play for the kind of money he's actually worth in the NFL. He was making more money as an attention whore. Teams can't force him to sign a contract for 1 million or less (which is what he's worth).

thepieguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, one decent year makes a player in the NFL. Let's just conveniently disregard the fact that his prodution had dropped off substantially in the two years prior to that 2016 season for said, and the fact that he had to battle it out with the legendary Blaine Gabbert for the starting job throughout 2015 and 2016. Let's also conveniently ignore the fact that his "stating caliber" 2016 season performance culminated in a sub-60% cmpl % with 16 TD's to 4 INT's. Last but not least, let's just forget all about the fact that he never developed beyond being strictly a one trick pony single read option QB throughout his 6 years in the NFL, always requiring his teams to tailor every aspect of the entire offense to fit his very specific needs in order to achieve moderate success once defenses figured him out after his first couple years as a starter.

Want to know who else had a great season, once? Case Keenum in 2017. In fact, it was substantially better than Kaepernick's 2016 season, at that. Want to know who was surprised when Keenum promptly turned back into the medicare crappy journeyman backup level QB he always was prior to the 2017 anomaly? Just John Elway.

Kaepernick was always better than Blaine. Kaep got benched because he hit rock bottom, not because they wanted Blaine. If you think they duked it out for the starting job in 2016, then you don't know the whole story.

Keenum had his good season with Diggs and Theilen, Kaepernick with Kerley and Harper. Do you think Keenum could do what Kaep did, put up respectable numbers on a completely talentless offense?

Another thing that gets ignored is how quickly the 9ers fell off, and what that organization as a whole went through with Harbaugh/front office feuds. It pretty much unraveled overnight, and next thing you know Kaepernick is being coached by Jim Tomsula on one of the worst teams in the NFL. That was really his only truly bad season.

I know everyone gives Foles and Keenum an excuse for blowing chunks under fisher, so why not Kaep? Fisher > Tomsula imo

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People will say anything to discredit Kaepernick. He protests police brutality, and people then say he's against the troops. He settles a collusion case with the NFL, and now he's a sellout. It's really not that confusing. The NFL silenced Jenkins' protest by doling out money. The NFL and Kaepernick just have to be silent about the terms of their settlement agreement.

Kaep claimed he was protesting supposedly systematic level unfairness regarding police brutality and the criminal justice/court systems in general. Please explain to me how you can be "fighting" for common folks supposedly getting systematically shafted in those ways, and not be a sellout when you proceed to sign a huge endorsement deal with a corporate mega giant clothing company that shamelessly profits heavily off of Chinese sweat shop labor in an add claiming to be representing the aforementioned common folks.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With all those faults you listed, his career passing numbers still compare to QBs that are considered "good". I can go on about any QBs bad habits, but the stats don't lie. Kaepernick is an average passer and a big running threat, which easily makes him a top 32 QB

Totally explains his incredible 2014 season under Jim Harbaugh in which he led the team to an 8-8 season with all 16 starts for an amazing 19 TD / 10 INT, 8 fumbles outing. Yep, that type of production is totally worth the six-year, $126 million potential total, including $54 million in potential guarantees, and $13 million fully guaranteed contract the 49'ers had just resigned him to that same year.

You're right, Kaepernick has just been shafted in life like very few could ever possibly relate to. Being able to live like royalty for the rest of his life for throwing footballs around for a few years must be an extremely difficult hand of cards to be dealt in life.

thepieguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any a**hole can put up decent numbers behind the best OL in football, w/ Frank Gore, Vernon, Crabtree, Boldin, Moss & Ginn. Defenses figured out that he's a 1-read-and-scramble QB and eventually destroyed him.

Pete Carroll is not a reporter. He wants to stay out of the controversy.

Colin Kaepernick, Seahawks Contract Reportedly Didn't Happen Because of Money

1. You're refusing to see how incredibly football-ret**ded he is.
2. Kaeptard wasn't willing to play for the kind of money he's actually worth in the NFL. He was making more money as an attention whore. Teams can't force him to sign a contract for 1 million or less (which is what he's worth).

Vernon and Gore are the only guy's that were really good from that list lol. You act like Kaep had a Brown, Hopkins, Jones, or OBJ to throw to lmao.

Heres a reporter saying it wasn't the money. I'll just believe Pete.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/06/05/seahawks-kaepernick-arent-apart-on-money/

You're refusing to accept the numbers he's put up through all his football stupidity. You can be football ret*** all you want, but if you produce at a mid tier QB level, then you're a mid tier QB.

thepieguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally explains his incredible 2014 season under Jim Harbaugh in which he led the team to an 8-8 season with all 16 starts for an amazing 19 TD / 10 INT, 8 fumbles outing. Yep, that type of production is totally worth the six-year, $126 million potential total, including $54 million in potential guarantees, and $13 million fully guaranteed contract the 49'ers had just resigned him to that same year.

You're right, Kaepernick has just been shafted in life like very few could ever possibly relate to. Being able to live like royalty for the rest of his life for throwing footballs around for a few years must be an extremely difficult hand of cards to be dealt in life.

You do know that was the season Harbaugh was busy securing his spot at Michigan and fighting with their FO, right? Lol. It wasn't a great year, but it also wasn't terrible. Look at Dalton and Cams numbers that season. You could argue Kaep was better than both when you factor in the rushing

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vernon and Gore are the only guy's that were really good from that list lol. You act like Kaep had a Brown, Hopkins, Jones, or OBJ to throw to lmao.

Heres a reporter saying it wasn't the money. I'll just believe Pete.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/06/05/seahawks-kaepernick-arent-apart-on-money/

You're refusing to accept the numbers he's put up through all his football stupidity. You can be football ret*** all you want, but if you produce at a mid tier QB level, then you're a mid tier QB.

You're making excuses for Kaepernick because he didn't have enough "help", but write off Keenum as a bum (which he is, by the way - that's not my point) who needed Thielen and Diggs to throw to in order to succeed?

Either we make endless excuses for QB's sucking because they didn't have enough "help", or we still largely acknowledge their shortcomings regardless of said help. Quit talking out of both side of your mouth and be consistent with your line of reasoning behind your arguments.

You do know that was the season Harbaugh was busy securing his spot at Michigan and fighting with their FO, right? Lol. It wasn't a great year, but it also wasn't terrible. Look at Dalton and Cams numbers that season. You could argue Kaep was better than both when you factor in the rushing

More excuses, eh? Always something hindering ol' Kaep that makes his shortcomings not his own fault, I see.

Do you have a job, or do you just live off of government cheese while refusing to work?