• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Kansas City @ Atlanta 8:20pm ET NBC

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to compound the crappy play call they put Algiers in the FB spot even though he is not a blocker and he completely ignores the guy he should be blocking.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely stupid play call - I can’t get over how stupid that was. Still it was a hell of a game, Falcons played well overall but the Chiefs stopped the run almost the whole game and they played well at the line of scrimmage, and we just couldn’t get the Chiefs off the field for much of the game. The injuries on the Falcons O-Line really hurt. Chiefs are just very hard to deal with, such a talented team

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely stupid play call - I can’t get over how stupid that was. Still it was a hell of a game, Falcons played well overall but the Chiefs stopped the run almost the whole game and they played well at the line of scrimmage, and we just couldn’t get the Chiefs off the field for much of the game. The injuries on the Falcons O-Line really hurt. Chiefs are just very hard to deal with, such a talented team
Just looking at the playcall, it seems like the lead blocker just assumed the RB was getting past the first Chiefs defender (Bolton) and there wasn't really any reason to think that. Its either the wrong players being used or the lead blocker just totally screwed up

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell me the refs had nothing to do with it without telling me the refs had nothing to do with it

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im so sick of this "let's go for it" shit from coaches

If we kick the fg at 4 minutes and then get the stop we needed either way we win this game

Just fucking stupid

There's no upside in going for it there

You need a stop EITHER WAY. All you're doing is making it tougher to win