• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick's tattoos

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any tattoos. I've never had even the slightest desire for one.

That being said, who cares?

When it comes to ink, this article is a poorer choice for its use than Kap's flesh.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's so true. I remember when a sleeve was shocking to people. Now every other person has one. I'm actually planning on half a sleeve myself.

As for the tatts, I personally have a bunch of them but all can be hidden if need be. I do think people who get their necks/faces tatted are pushing it, though.

It doesn't illicit shock particularly; more like a feeling of slight disgust like you feel when you see a dog take a shit on the street in front of you. But nothing more than you would feel toward any attention whore who feels the need to draw attention to himself.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NN is old history, you must mean TT.

No problem. The old guys know me as NN which I like better anyway but, alas, the bitches on the Giants board with their incessant whining got that name banned forever

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't have any tattoos. I've never had even the slightest desire for one.

That being said, who cares?

When it comes to ink, this article is a poorer choice for its use than Kap's flesh.

agreed on Kaep.

did have a "slight desire for one", but that was long ago and now too old anyway.

btw - prefer woman don't have it. a little bit wouldn't be an issue, but prefer they just don't.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does it affect his ability to throw the ball? why is this an issue? so dumb

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in a family of tattoo artists so they never seemed bad to me. But this picture is all you ever need to see to realize that tattoos aren't what they used to be and should in no way be viewed as making you a thug/tough or anything like that....

images

And the guy has a bunch more.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in a family of tattoo artists so they never seemed bad to me. But this picture is all you ever need to see to realize that tattoos aren't what they used to be and should in no way be viewed as making you a thug/tough or anything like that....

images

And the guy has a bunch more.

I started responding to this 20 minutes ago but my laughter prevented me from typing!!!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does it affect his ability to throw the ball? why is this an issue? so dumb

No, and as someone said, an arm full of tattoos are not really shocking anymore, rather they just bring that slight queasy feeling like you get when you hear an athlete thanking his "lord and savior" for his success in a post game interview.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and his Mother has grounded him twice for it!

Its so true. They try anything they can to make him look tougher. They keep putting him in magazines dressed like an MMA fighter trying to pull off moves and all that. It's funny how hard they are trying to make him tough.