• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick's Contract Guaranteed

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eagerness we have is for the draft pick, not that who we get rid of is your answer. We're not I the business of making your team better. Just kidding. ;)

Haha no I get the whole wanting the draft pick part. I'm more commenting towards how Deeper seems to think the Broncos absolutely need Kaepernick to be good. To me if he can make us that good then you don't trade that type of player. And if he was that good the Broncos and many other teams would be going crazy trying to trade for him. Right now the only reason the Broncos would want to get a trade done quickly is to get him in the building learning the offense. Otherwise might as well just playing the waiting game and just see how serious the 49ers are about keeping him.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Haha no I get the whole wanting the draft pick part. I'm more commenting towards how Deeper seems to think the Broncos absolutely need Kaepernick to be good. To me if he can make us that good then you don't trade that type of player. And if he was that good the Broncos and many other teams would be going crazy trying to trade for him. Right now the only reason the Broncos would want to get a trade done quickly is to get him in the building learning the offense. Otherwise might as well just playing the waiting game and just see how serious the 49ers are about keeping him.

as i said, then keep waiting.

i'm fine if we end up keeping Kaep, i'm also fine if the Denver starts Sanchez or Hacklenberg. I don't care who Denver's QB is, at all. But you care about Kaep because you keep posting here, you write as though you don't care, but you want him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as i said, then keep waiting.

i'm fine if we end up keeping Kaep, i'm also fine if the Denver starts Sanchez or Hacklenberg. I don't care who Denver's QB is, at all. But you care about Kaep because you keep posting here, you write as though you don't care, but you want him.

I keep posting because it is a relevant topic to my team and your team. Nothing more nothing less. We get Kaep then fine I will be happy. We don't get him and I will still be happy. I think Kaepernick has some talent but honestly if it were up to me I would rather the team just go with a draft pick in the 1st round of either Lynch or Cook and have them locked in for 5-years at a very cheap team friendly contract. Then build around that player and see what happens.