• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick sat for national anthem

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well your post said you cant force anyone to stand for the national anthem, I was pointing out that the NBA does....therefore, you can. And if I were the Niners I would tell Kaepernick to stand up and express his opinions in a different way.

That would go over well.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think in the majority of public opnion the Niners would look favorable.

The 49ers look just fine now. This isn't a 49ers issue. They've done nothing wrong as an organization when it comes to this and public opinion on them is the same as it was before.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. I have been to recent high school games over the years and nothing bugs me more then when the students start chatting or laughing during the anthem.

We are all taught at a young age, probably all our first sporting event that you shut up, look at the flag and respect the flag and the moment.
I have to disagree. I don't think children are being taught this any longer? If they were we wouldn't be having this discussion.
We live in the world "of what have you done for me lately". We as a country are spiraling downward at an alarming rate. Just look at our choices for president.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, people are still talking about this? That's the only thing he could do to get attention at this point and it's old-hat now. Let's get back to focusing how much he sucks at his job.

I miss the good old days:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers look just fine now. This isn't a 49ers issue. They've done nothing wrong as an organization when it comes to this and public opinion on them is the same as it was before.
I don't think he said the 9ers look bad he just said the majority of the public would support the 9ers if they forced him to stand.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an attention grab on Kaeps part. Nothing more.

He is the biggest douche in sports.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be another wk, sept 11 anniversary, and the story will go away whether he stands or he doesn't. Which city denies him security will be the he only thing to bring this story back

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an attention grab on Kaeps part. Nothing more.

He is the biggest douche in sports.

That's how it comes across to me as well. It seems pretty obvious he didn't have a well thought-out plan here.

If he plays his cards right, the press will label him a victim of racism once he isn't starting there, even though we all know he sucks. The bad news for the 9ers PR wise is that they back his ass up with Gabbert, so it's not going to be a hard sell for blood thirsty SJW/race-baiters out there to sell it as the man holding another black guy down. CK is going to have to be Brandon Weeden bad to lose his job to that guy.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Source: Gotta a close friend who is a cop. Here's what Kaep and those like him don't understand: Every time they "stand up" for this BLM cause vs. the cops, it ends up not helping, but severely hurting blacks everywhere. Why? Because it inspires violence. It riles the blacks up, and they go out looking for a fight w the cops. And that obviously never ends well for them. My mind is blown by all the stories we DON'T hear. My buddy tells me stories of blacks doing shit to intentionally get pulled over, then start screaming "JUST SHOOT ME!" to the cops. And this shit is happening every day. He told me a story of a dude who punches it paat a cop going 75 in a 40, obviously trying to get stopped. Once pulled over, the guy refuses to cooperate, and the girlfriend in the car is screaming "JUST SHOOT HIM! KILL HIM BEFORE HE KILLS YOU!" Guess what happened to them both?

Great work Kaep. You're doing a great job to "help".

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a jerk this Kaep guy is.......

He may be the nicest guy in the world for all I know. But he's still a moron, and his method of "protest" is idiotic.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may be the nicest guy in the world for all I know. But he's still a moron, and his method of "protest" is idiotic.

Yep silent protest is an issue now. First there was an issue with violent protest. Now there is an issue with silent/peaceful protest. This is hilarious

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just to recap:

>Wears Cop-Pig Socks to Practice; someone notices after the anthem spat
>Sitting down during the anthem
>Fidel Castro/Malcolm X on the same shirt as a political statement (hint, Cuba has race related issues there too, forget the other stuff for a second)
>Constantly explaining and altering his actions to cover his incoherent stance and explain why it shouldn't be distracting
>Some players join in with sitting/kneeling without the derp

The derp levels are strong in this one even if he's probably right to point out the problem. Thing is, most people already comprehend a problem exists at this point. That doesn't advance a discussion- Ferguson, Martin, etc sure didn't.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His pig socks are the second most offensive socks in the NFL!