• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick sat for national anthem

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that a hanging offense?

No, but what IS funny is NOT BEING A COMMIE would be if they got power.

Lets switch this up.

A White Nazi protests America Civil Rights by sitting during the National Anthem.

Somehow Your positions changes huh?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick needs to re-evaluate his protesting methods. He is trying to protest, but the media has grabbed onto HOW he is protesting, so the focus of what he is doing is all about his actions and not the topic he is trying to protest. The focus is no longer on WHAT he is protesting its on HOW he is protesting.

So if Kaepernick really cared about the issue at hand, and this isn't some publicity stunt to get himself some coverage before he loses his job, then he would change his protesting strategy to get the focus back onto the topic.

He isn't going to lose his job. He will make the 49ers 53 and I'll be pretty surprised if he's not starting by early October knowing how bad Gabbert can be

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll take you in a fight pretty easily

Because he's black?

200_s.gif

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't going to lose his job. He will make the 49ers 53 and I'll be pretty surprised if he's not starting by early October knowing how bad Gabbert can be

He never starts another game unless Gabbert gets hurt. Regardless of how badly Gabbert plays.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point when does your employer, the 49ers come to you and say change your act or you're gone. The dude is fine to have his opinion and try to protest however he wants, but it shouldn't be at the expense of the team you play for. San Francisco is probably going to be a hated team the longer he sticks around doing this stuff.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does Kaepernick's justification of wearing pig police socks being ok bc there are bad police. But it's cool bc he has uncles and friends that are cops, the same as a white person using a racial slur bc there are bad black people. But it's cool bc he has black friends?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point when does your employer, the 49ers come to you and say change your act or you're gone. The dude is fine to have his opinion and try to protest however he wants, but it shouldn't be at the expense of the team you play for. San Francisco is probably going to be a hated team the longer he sticks around doing this stuff.

You're taking this to the extreme. I'm pretty sure nobody hates the entire 49ers team if they disagreed with what Kaep did. They may likely just hate Kaep. There are a bunch of teams I can think of at the top of my head who is more hated than SF. You can't force anyone to stand during the national anthem. This isn't communism. Is Jeremy Lane and the Seahawks are now hated because he sat during the national anthem tonight?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll take you in a fight pretty easily

Lol do you? I seriously doubt that. But I'm starting to think i might have hurt some feelings of yours because i called a bitch a bitch.

"*sniff...sniff...yeah well....well...i bet he could beat YOU up!!..*sniff*"

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're taking this to the extreme. I'm pretty sure nobody hates the entire 49ers team if they disagreed with what Kaep did. They may likely just hate Kaep. There are a bunch of teams I can think of at the top of my head who is more hated than SF. You can't force anyone to stand during the national anthem. This isn't communism. Is Jeremy Lane and the Seahawks are now hated because he sat during the national anthem tonight?

I think they should deport the entire Seahawks franchise along with their fanbase.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only should we stand and respect our flag and Anthem, we should also stand respectfully when anthems of other countries are played.
Why is it the less fortunate countries have the most respect? Take Thailand for example. They worship their king. They even have lese majeste laws that forbid anyone from disrepecting the king or the royal family. The Thai national anthem is played twice a day. People everywhere, to include busy train stations stop what they're doing and pay respect. Yet a multi millionaire playing a game in tge greatest country in the world can't stand and shut their mouths for 90 seconds before a game?

So to answer one of the other posters earlier, yes I find it disgusting if someone in public (at a game) doesn't reome their hat and stand silent (not on their damn phone) for 90 freakin seconds.

MMMERICA

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is a rule in the NBA you must stand for the national anthem.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it the less fortunate countries have the most respect? Take Thailand for example. They worship their king. They even have lese majeste laws that forbid anyone from disrepecting the king or the royal family. The Thai national anthem is played twice a day. People everywhere, to include busy train stations stop what they're doing and pay respect. Yet a multi millionaire playing a game in tge greatest country in the world can't stand and shut their mouths for 90 seconds before a game?

So to answer one of the other posters earlier, yes I find it disgusting if someone in public (at a game) doesn't reome their hat and stand silent (not on their damn phone) for 90 freakin seconds.

MMMERICA

Absolutely. I have been to recent high school games over the years and nothing bugs me more then when the students start chatting or laughing during the anthem.

We are all taught at a young age, probably all our first sporting event that you shut up, look at the flag and respect the flag and the moment.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is not the NBA
Well your post said you cant force anyone to stand for the national anthem, I was pointing out that the NBA does....therefore, you can. And if I were the Niners I would tell Kaepernick to stand up and express his opinions in a different way.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is 400 posts in and no one is talking about the issue Kaepernick is protesting, but instead all the talk is about his actions.

Hey Kap, your game plan isn't working. But then again this is why you lost your starting QB job, you don't know how to audible.