• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick donates more

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so he should take them seriously?

There are some supremely fucked up people in this world. I would exercise some caution with this. No cause is so great to die over.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some supremely fucked up people in this world. I would exercise some caution with this. No cause is so great to die over.
I don't know if I agree with that. It would really come down to whether my death makes a difference.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he's trying to prove that he's not an asshole.

people-always-care-when-its-too-late-quote-1.jpg

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why should he stop?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." ~Abraham Lincoln

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Lincoln may not have said it, but it's still relevant to Kaepernick.
so we can play this game all day

One individual can begin a movement that turns the tide of history. Martin Luther King in the civil rights movement, Mohandas Ganhi in India, Nelson Mandela in South Africa are examples of people standing up with courage and non-violence to bring about needed changes. - Jack Canfield

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One individual can begin a movement that turns the tide of history. Martin Luther King in the civil rights movement, Mohandas Ganhi in India, Nelson Mandela in South Africa are examples of people standing up with courage and non-violence to bring about needed changes. - Jack Canfield
But you're missing the point. Kaepernick is saying one thing, but his actions are betraying his voice. He says it's not about disrespecting police while wearing pig cop socks. He says he's standing against discrimination while proudly wearing a Fidel Castro shirt.

I'm not going to judge his motives for giving, as it seems like his heart is very much in the right place, but by doing the things I've mentioned he's proven that he's basically ignorant of the cause he's trying to help. And that's why people like myself and others dismiss him as a moronic blowhard.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you're missing the point. Kaepernick is saying one thing, but his actions are betraying his voice. He says it's not about disrespecting police while wearing pig cop socks. He says he's standing against discrimination while proudly wearing a Fidel Castro shirt.

I'm not going to judge his motives for giving, as it seems like his heart is very much in the right place, but by doing the things I've mentioned he's proven that he's basically ignorant of the cause he's trying to help. And that's why people like myself and others dismiss him as a moronic blowhard.
I do agree that he is a stupid football player, which is why I don't care look into every stupid thing he does. Big picture of the protest is much more important. It just so happens they have a terrible posterboy. I'd rather it be Lynch or something.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone can start a movement. Especially after Mexican food.
-Justin Cyder