• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick being investigated....

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
General board would of been good but there were like 3-4 people on here. Toby was one and Whysies(somewhat), Badazz. Just to name a few.

It happens. No big deal just thought we would have some people on here that would of posted that they were wrong.

The general message board has been a cluster fck between mods and Seahawk fans talking shit about this. I wouldn't even comment yet until Kaep is officially cleared. But it doesn't really matter cause they will always find something to rip Kaep on so it really isn't worth it.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
@mattbarrows

Source familiar with the case in Miami said Colin Kaepernick was not at his suite during the disturbance or when police arrived.

[/thread]

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mattbarrows

Source familiar with the case in Miami said Colin Kaepernick was not at his suite during the disturbance or when police arrived.

[/thread]

I had read a story based on comments from unknown sources that he was with her initially then decided to leave when she started flipping out.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet he did. Try and not be in situations like this and hang out with people you know. Even though he didn't do anything wrong u can learn from every situation.

Exactly. Realize that you are a target. Be smart enough to avoid situations where this type of thing can happen.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
General board would of been good but there were like 3-4 people on here. Toby was one and Whysies(somewhat), Badazz. Just to name a few.

It happens. No big deal just thought we would have some people on here that would of posted that they were wrong.

Have we established that yet? My problem was that he was stupid enough to put himeself in this position in the first place.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Have we established that yet? My problem was that he was stupid enough to put himeself in this position in the first place.

This...

Exactly what I had said when the story first broke...

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Speaking of things we haven't established, we haven't established that he was involved in this incident at all. We don't even know if he was present, and there is fairly strong reason to believe he wasn't. In the 911 call, Lockette repeatedly says that Kaepernick was not there, and at one point said that "we told her that he won't be here tonight."

The only thing that we've seen so far that puts Kaepernick in the room is the woman's statement. That's the same woman who, by her own admission, does not remember much of the night and who, according to the 911 calls, stripped naked, got into Kaepernick's bed to wait for him, refused to leave, referred to herself as Jesus, and began sobbing.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

This...

Exactly what I had said when the story first broke...

But evidence that has emerged since the story broke strongly suggests Kaepernick was even less involved than we initially thought. If he truly was not in the room all night, it's very difficult to say that he did anything dumb.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
But evidence that has emerged since the story broke strongly suggests Kaepernick was even less involved than we initially thought. If he truly was not in the room all night, it's very difficult to say that he did anything dumb.

Yes... Hanging out in south Florida with his boy Ricardo who just happens to play for the 49ers dreaded enemy, is totaly okay... And when you search for pics of Kaep on the internet, its not hard to find several pics of him hanging with some pretty skanky females... Now I'm not saying he has done anything illegal, but its not hard to see how his personal life could be a recipe for disaster the way he puts himself in these spots... He might dodge a bullet on this one, but if he continues to head in the same direction he may not be so lucky the next time...

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Francisco 49ers News ? Niner Insider Blog » Kaepernick on investigation: ?I?m glad the truth is getting out?

Kaepernick tweeted. All this stuff about avoiding this kind of situation is easy in hindsight, but as a 20 something athele, you are going to be dating some women. He happened to have gone out with this woman so to take this woman to an apartment you share with friends is not that unusual. If there was actually pot there, that is another matter. He is an athlete not a monk. If he was running around driving drunk with loaded weapons that would be another matter.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes... Hanging out in south Florida with his boy Ricardo who just happens to play for the 49ers dreaded enemy, is totaly okay... And when you search for pics of Kaep on the internet, its not hard to find several pics of him hanging with some pretty skanky females... Now I'm not saying he has done anything illegal, but its not hard to see how his personal life could be a recipe for disaster the way he puts himself in these spots... He might dodge a bullet on this one, but if he continues to head in the same direction he may not be so lucky the next time...

I can't tell if you're being serious here. Do you seriously have a problem with him hanging out with one of his best friends and former teammates simply because the Niners cut that guy and he returned to the team that originally picked him up? As far as photos with skanky females, it kind of goes with the celebrity territory. The same could be said of a lot of NFL QBs. At this point, there's really no credible evidence that Kap even knew this woman. Her statement really can't be given any credence at this point.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can't tell if you're being serious here. Do you seriously have a problem with him hanging out with one of his best friends and former teammates simply because the Niners cut that guy and he returned to the team that originally picked him up? As far as photos with skanky females, it kind of goes with the celebrity territory. The same could be said of a lot of NFL QBs. At this point, there's really no credible evidence that Kap even knew this woman. Her statement really can't be given any credence at this point.

I was only being semi-serious and emphasizing the drama aspect... The bottom line is, if a team is going to commit almost 20 million dollars to a QB, he damn well better have all his priorities straight... Kaep is still in frat-boy mode... Hanging with his boys, hanging at the clubs, emphasizing social media, hanging out with females who are just ready to ruin a guys life... He is trying way to hard to be that 'cool' celebrity and you see where it has taken him so far? The last two off-seasons now consist of several questions regarding his committment to be a better QB, and now a serious legal investigation... I'm sure Kaep has had his personal football schedule interupted by this investigation, which will raise more questions about how much better he was able to get this off-season...

Sure the woman in question very well might be a lunatic, but Kaepernick has not done himself any favors to avoid these situations... He has done a very poor job of guarding himself from these negetive situations and has almost invited this whole thing to his doorstep...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was only being semi-serious and emphasizing the drama aspect... The bottom line is, if a team is going to commit almost 20 million dollars to a QB, he damn well better have all his priorities straight... Kaep is still in frat-boy mode... Hanging with his boys, hanging at the clubs, emphasizing social media, hanging out with females who are just ready to ruin a guys life... He is trying way to hard to be that 'cool' celebrity and you see where it has taken him so far? The last two off-seasons now consist of several questions regarding his committment to be a better QB, and now a serious legal investigation... I'm sure Kaep has had his personal football schedule interupted by this investigation, which will raise more questions about how much better he was able to get this off-season...

Sure the woman in question very well might be a lunatic, but Kaepernick has not done himself any favors to avoid these situations... He has done a very poor job of guarding himself from these negetive situations and has almost invited this whole thing to his doorstep...

That is my view as well. He has a huge responsibility on his shoulders and the opportunity of a lifetime to cash in. Hhe needs to grow up and act like a professional.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lockette has played for both teams in the past couple of seasons, so I'm sure he and Kaep are friends.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This isn't going to stop people from slamming Kaepernick though. So he slept with a crazy woman, hey who hasn't?

Well, according to that crazy woman. At this point, I'm not sure we can take her at her word.