• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kadri's New Contract

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100pts this season. Made the playoffs. We'll see what happens. It's not like the go for it every year Rangers have won a Cup lately.
No, but I think you'd agree that someone who has been as consistently awesome as JT deserves to at least have won a playoff round at this point in his career.

Isles have a shot, if Hamonic holds together and Greiss can do his part.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but I think you'd agree that someone who has been as consistently awesome as JT deserves to at least have won a playoff round at this point in his career.

Isles have a shot, if Hamonic holds together and Greiss can do his part.

I look at it like this: Garth tried with the Vanek trade. Vanek turned down more money & more years from the Isles than what he got from Minny. That was Vanek's choice. Garth made it clear when he was talking to other GM's before he made the Vanek trade that he wasn't going to trade the teams top prospects at the time. Guys like Strome, Nelson & Pulock weren't going to be involved in any deal. Garth added a player who was a proven goal scorer. It just didn't work out. I actually think it's for the best. Not having Vanek signed to a long term deal is looking better & better.