• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JVR Update

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that the Flyers aren't even missing JVR. IF he comes back in the playoffs and helps us then that is great. I think the Flyers are seeing that they have cheap, young guys who can fill his void. I think he will be traded in the summer to make room for some one like Suter.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that the Flyers aren't even missing JVR. IF he comes back in the playoffs and helps us then that is great. I think the Flyers are seeing that they have cheap, young guys who can fill his void. I think he will be traded in the summer to make room for some one like Suter.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He'd get even better value if he came back and played like he did in last years playoffs.....but then it would be hard to trade him! Sorry las.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has 11 goals in 43 games this year. That's 1 every 4 games so even if we went 7 games he would still only have 1 goal. How can you say this guy can put the puck in the net????

haha Ah...shut up..:heh:

You know I love my boy Zac more than JvR, but Zac's been nothing but a marked man. Every time he touches the ice the refs forget about the game, they concentrate on what Zac is doing and they always hit him with something just to get him off the ice.

Simply put --- we just cannot afford the PP against.

So, if we know that Zac is going to cause us to be down once or twice a game....why put him out there?? I'd rather have someone -ANYONE- who has a better chance of netting a goal or two than a guy watching the play from the penalty box.

Hell....if not JvR, bring up Harry Z or someone else..

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd get even better value if he came back and played like he did in last years playoffs.....but then it would be hard to trade him! Sorry las.

Chances of JVR playing like he did in his "world famous" 4 game stretch in the playoffs last year is slim to none so the trade should happen but who's gonna want a number 2 bust

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol There's bound to be some GM out there who'll take a shot at the guy.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha Ah...shut up..:heh:

You know I love my boy Zac more than JvR, but Zac's been nothing but a marked man. Every time he touches the ice the refs forget about the game, they concentrate on what Zac is doing and they always hit him with something just to get him off the ice.

Simply put --- we just cannot afford the PP against.

So, if we know that Zac is going to cause us to be down once or twice a game....why put him out there?? I'd rather have someone -ANYONE- who has a better chance of netting a goal or two than a guy watching the play from the penalty box.

Hell....if not JvR, bring up Harry Z or someone else..

Zac is a marked man but i'm sure it's only for this series b/c of what happened in the last couple of games of the regular season. With rinaldo in the line up and JVR out we have been playing a solid two way game and i can remember late in the season where rinaldo's with cooter dominated for long stretches of games and were our best line plenty of games near the end of the season plus we have great team chemistry going right now.If it aint broke dont fix it is my motto.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think there is any question JVR plays and Rinaldo sits

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rinaldo has to be done got this series. He is costing us big time whether he deserves them or not. The refs will call something every time.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definitely think Rinaldo sits, if jvr is ready he'll go. If not
Harry z or Holmstrom will take rinaldo's place

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely think Rinaldo sits, if jvr is ready he'll go. If not
Harry z or Holmstrom will take rinaldo's place

This is exactly what I was talking about the guy can't even skate by a ref without a call so he's useless.....if JVR is ready play him now! He'd be enough to finish those fucks off on Fri night.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly what I was talking about the guy can't even skate by a ref without a call so he's useless.....if JVR is ready play him now! He'd be enough to finish those fucks off on Fri night.

I hope Las reads this because I agree with you. Here I'm panicking over 1 game. Lol. The way the Pens played yesterday scares me. They actually played solid defense in front of Fleury in the 2nd and 3rd period. Now, Neal and Adams are coming back. I'm sure Martin won't play again. He was the weakest link on the Pens defense. Hope we can finish these guys off. We have 3 games remaining to do so.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case anyone has missed it we have won 3 games and they have won one because their backs were to the wall and Bryz sucked worse than ever and Bob was worse than that. Anyone here saying we lost b/c of Rinaldo really doesnt know hockey at all. But it does make me laugh that you guys want JVR back and you thought the Pens were taking cheap shots before wait until the big puss steps on the ice to do nothing as per usual and add 0 toughness.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want someone back in the line up instead of rinaldo please let it be Sstito of Harry Z.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13-7 without Big puss and 3-1 in the playoffs vs the number 4 seed yes lets bring him back as soon as possible

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want someone back in the line up instead of rinaldo please let it be Sstito of Harry Z.

Someone has to go in for Zac. He looks at someone and get 2 for unsportsman.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya seriously.. i think rinaldo has twice as many PIMs as he does playing minutes.. you just cant have that guy out there.. regardless of his game

especially if the pens PP (aka our goaltending) plays the way it played last night.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya seriously.. i think rinaldo has twice as many PIMs as he does playing minutes.. you just cant have that guy out there.. regardless of his game

especially if the pens PP (aka our goaltending) plays the way it played last night.

Just want to point out that Rinaldo has not earned 9/10 of his penalty minutes and is in fact being targeted b/c the league doesnt want him to kick the shit out of Crysby.