• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JVR Update

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha las you travel a dangerous road.. if he's even moderately impressive you're screwed my friend :lol:

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rinaldo brings grit and bordwork in his 4 to 6 minute and JVR brings invisbility. It's no coincidence we started winning at a high clip since Mr Potential went down.

Rinaldo also brings no hope of a goal. He also brings at least 1 penalty

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rinaldo also brings no hope of a goal. He also brings at least 1 penalty

JVR brings no hope of anything at least rinaldo controls the puck in the offesive zone and cycles and would fight someone JVR tries his one move that never works and turns the puck over and doesnt do anything else.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JVR brings no hope of anything at least rinaldo controls the puck in the offesive zone and cycles and would fight someone JVR tries his one move that never works and turns the puck over and doesnt do anything else.

Put JVR in lineup. If he floats and is usless out there then he is out.
To much upside and skill to not at least see what happens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The articles I've read say he's not there with conditioning yet, and he's bound to be rusty. I say err on the side of caution, let him work into practice with the team, and don't rock the boat. Though Rinaldo should open a restaurant called 'Zac-in-the-box' when he retires.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The articles I've read say he's not there with conditioning yet, and he's bound to be rusty. I say err on the side of caution, let him work into practice with the team, and don't rock the boat. Though Rinaldo should open a restaurant called 'Zac-in-the-box' when he retires.

get a trademark on that.. thats awesome.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Weve been seeing it for three years now he offers very little and he would mess up team chemistry and if we are scoring 8 goals a game what do we need him in the line up for?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can never have enough good players in the lineup but I do agree let him earn it in practice and give him a shake. If he plays like he did in the playoffs last year with Mez coming back this team may be unstoppable. Love to see them light up the rags too....

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can never have enough good players in the lineup but I do agree let him earn it in practice and give him a shake. If he plays like he did in the playoffs last year with Mez coming back this team may be unstoppable. Love to see them light up the rags too....

I with you Triple F. I really love Zac's play, but at this point I'm more willing to give JvR a shot at doing some damage when the pressure isn't on him to score.

Adding another guy who can put the puck in the twine is always a smart move.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I with you Triple F. I really love Zac's play, but at this point I'm more willing to give JvR a shot at doing some damage when the pressure isn't on him to score.

He has 11 goals in 43 games this year. That's 1 every 4 games so even if we went 7 games he would still only have 1 goal. How can you say this guy can put the puck in the net????

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

correct
However,I like the energy that Rinaldo brings.Right now my bigger concern is getting Hartnell(0 goals) and Simmonds(1 goal) to start pocketing a few.

Both are still playing very well,but I don't want to see any goal scoring droughts forming.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
correct
However,I like the energy that Rinaldo brings.Right now my bigger concern is getting Hartnell(0 goals) and Simmonds(1 goal) to start pocketing a few.

Both are still playing very well,but I don't want to see any goal scoring droughts forming.

I would love to get those guys going thten we'd be scoring 10 or 12 per game. But adding JVR who will be ruining the team toughness and chemistry that rinaldo brings is the wrong move.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm not all that concerned with hartnell and simmonds not scoring.. they score goals in games where you manufacture goals.. flyers haven't really had to manufacture goals through tough screens and garbage net play this series

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Las is ready to piss himself in anticipation of JVR's return (and his mole too).

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hated seeing the NYR's pull that out last night. If we could somehow get a sweep, and Sens could slow down Rags for a week, we could get some much needed down time to get Sestito and JVR back out there (for depth at least). Bryz hasn't been the same since he fractured his foot. Maybe it's getting closed to healed.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hated seeing the NYR's pull that out last night. If we could somehow get a sweep, and Sens could slow down Rags for a week, we could get some much needed down time to get Sestito and JVR back out there (for depth at least). Bryz hasn't been the same since he fractured his foot. Maybe it's getting closed to healed.

Sens to take series or force 7 games would be awesome.Also need Devils to take out Panthers,so we don't have to face Rangers next round.

I personally don't think they're ready for Rags just yet.A week off to fine tune the defence and goaltending is what they need.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sens to take series or force 7 games would be awesome.Also need Devils to take out Panthers,so we don't have to face Rangers next round.

I personally don't think they're ready for Rags just yet.A week off to fine tune the defence and goaltending is what they need.

Yes, this, too - I have a feeling that one is going 6 or 7, and that would be the best of both worlds.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Flyers Sens Caps and Devils winning and we become the highest seed left in the east.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Flyers Sens Caps and Devils winning and we become the highest seed left in the east.

I think NYRs got too much for Sens, but there's no crime in hoping. Game last night was tight, but Rangers can defend - they're really hard to come back on.

Last edited by a moderator: