• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin Smith..

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
out on Sunday.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good and bad.
Bad obviously because he's a great player.

Good because we've already clinched a playoff spot and of course everyone health is an importance in making a run to the SB. Also good because we get to see how well All Done plays without Smith creating that running lane for him on the stunt.

I'm curious to why if Vic Fangio will move All Done into different places on the defense. I think I remember him lining up on the offensive's right side after Justin Smith went down in the Patriots game.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
This is actually a perfect game for RJF to replace JSmith at RDE. The Seahawks live and die by the run, and RJF is a run-stuffer first.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have they explained the exact injury yet?

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is actually a perfect game for RJF to replace JSmith at RDE. The Seahawks live and die by the run, and RJF is a run-stuffer first.

Wilson has been throwing it ALOT more lately and while Lynch still gets a lot of carries they are no longer playing as conservative as they were in week 7. I expect Carroll to try and jump to an early lead with some shots down the field and try and get the crowd going.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
That's true, but Seattle is like SF. The run sets up the pass in Seattle.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have they explained the exact injury yet?

I don't think they will until the season is over, if even then. My guess is that sometime during Harbaugh's NFL career he was exposed to a coaching staff that would use reported injuries against opponents, possibly even try to injure them further if they tried to play through it. Thats the only way I can rationalize his almost paranoid approach to injuries.

An elbow injury is just an elbow injury, but if you say exactly what is wrong then your opponents will know going in what you can't do and maybe even how to take you out of the game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said in a previous thread, I was not fooled at all by Harbaugh's "ropin' and ridin'" nonsense. It was so hackneyed and phony. If a man who has never missed a game in his career comes back in and then one play later gives it up, you know he was injured. No one, not even Justin Smith, comes back from an elbow dislocation in one week.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson has been throwing it ALOT more lately and while Lynch still gets a lot of carries they are no longer playing as conservative as they were in week 7. I expect Carroll to try and jump to an early lead with some shots down the field and try and get the crowd going.

I don't get why i keep seeing people say this. His attempts are pretty much where they have been all season. The last four weeks he has thrown the exact same number as he did his first 4 weeks.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Not really. His attempts, starting with the most recent game and working backward, are 23, 13, 37, 27, 19, 24, 35, 23, 27, 25, 25, 21, 20, 34. He threw a lot in an OT win against the Bears, and in a loss in Detroit. But he hasn't been throwing it all that much lately. Lynch has just been completely unstoppable. There's no doubt that Wilson is more effective throwing the ball now than he was early in the year, but they're still a run-first team.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said in a previous thread, I was not fooled at all by Harbaugh's "ropin' and ridin'" nonsense. It was so hackneyed and phony. If a man who has never missed a game in his career comes back in and then one play later gives it up, you know he was injured. No one, not even Justin Smith, comes back from an elbow dislocation in one week.

This one guy named Lamichael James did, well tried to but the staff kept him out for one week, up in Oregon.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. His attempts, starting with the most recent game and working backward, are 23, 13, 37, 27, 19, 24, 35, 23, 27, 25, 25, 21, 20, 34. He threw a lot in an OT win against the Bears, and in a loss in Detroit. But he hasn't been throwing it all that much lately. Lynch has just been completely unstoppable. There's no doubt that Wilson is more effective throwing the ball now than he was early in the year, but they're still a run-first team.

I guess I've been listening to to much local Seattle sports radio, all those guys talk about is how Wilson has had the training wheels taken off by there OC and is airing it out like the next coming of Drew Brees, I really need satellite radio.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one guy named Lamichael James did, well tried to but the staff kept him out for one week, up in Oregon.

I didn't know that; but no defensive lineman could do it.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know that; but no defensive lineman could do it.

You know what, I looked up his games log for that season and it looks like he missed two games, either way, Smith probably isn't playing.

It was Jahvid Best that missed one after a dislocated elbow.

He has a key point of reference for optimism. Detroit Lions running back Jahvid Best in 2008 while at California dislocated his elbow and missed just one game. He did have surgery after the season.

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what, I looked up his games log for that season and it looks like he missed two games, either way, Smith probably isn't playing.

Smith is definitely out. Expected to return for the playoffs though which is good news.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another nice catch by LMJ!!!