• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just watched the game...

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Are we the best worst team EVER.....really like ever.....7 games we lose by what probably 10 points....

Did I mention I hate two point guards on at the same time....if Jose`s D is horrendous and he shooting 3-14 and he`s turning over on offense then I really dont get anything.....

wow barg sucked today....i cant believe we actually stayed in the game shooting 36 percent from the field....if we could just get all our players going at once in a game we would be blowing teams out.....but we still suck instead...

I feel a good run coming though....like how it was 3-4 years ago when we won 7-8 games in a row and I made a boat load of money....the betting gods are just setting me up....

Best Worst team ever....it`s gonna make me rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Are we the best worst team EVER.....really like ever.....7 games we lose by what probably 10 points....

Did I mention I hate two point guards on at the same time....if Jose`s D is horrendous and he shooting 3-14 and he`s turning over on offense then I really dont get anything.....

wow barg sucked today....i cant believe we actually stayed in the game shooting 36 percent from the field....if we could just get all our players going at once in a game we would be blowing teams out.....but we still suck instead...

I feel a good run coming though....like how it was 3-4 years ago when we won 7-8 games in a row and I made a boat load of money....the betting gods are just setting me up....

Best Worst team ever....it`s gonna make me rich

gill's right. Poon and Baldy should not have stayed in the game during the second OT. And if we were forced to play them because of our lack of depth (which I don't really buy, Burger should've gotten a shot) then at least run more plays for players who were doing well. Poon and Baldy shot too much when they were obviously cold at a point where it was critical for us to score.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'll tell you who will be rich: me! Just bet 25 bucks on OKC and they romped the pussy cats. My comeback starts tonight.

i got 25 on them too. Simple choice, they have mvp.

most valuable patcheron
kevin-durant-nappy-hair.png