• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just wanna thank Aaron Rogers

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for breaking that collarbone and sending me into a frenzy for QBs...starting and benching tolzien and flynn and other awful options and blowing a #1 seed, losing in the 1st round a couple weeks ago!

You guys have given great advice during the year...hope you had better success then I did.
I'll be looking for a 1-yr deal next year in one of your leagues!!!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saved my own ass with Foles. I got lucky.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not picking on Skin'Em so I hope he doesn't take it personally, but it is a good "lesson learned" for the fantasy newbies. And the lesson is: regardless of how solid your starter is at any position, a fantasy owner should always be trying to strengthen his bench during the season just in case the stud starter goes down.

(And I'm not suggesting that Skin'Em didn't try to add depth to his bench. I'm sure he did try. Sometimes we miss on the waiver bids to worse teams. Or we have other immediate needs to address on our roster. And then disaster strikes. It's frustrating.)

Gotta say, Hokie, your avatar is creepier than Treff's.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could thank the Green Bay O-line.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not picking on Skin'Em so I hope he doesn't take it personally, but it is a good "lesson learned" for the fantasy newbies. And the lesson is: regardless of how solid your starter is at any position, a fantasy owner should always be trying to strengthen his bench during the season just in case the stud starter goes down.

(And I'm not suggesting that Skin'Em didn't try to add depth to his bench. I'm sure he did try. Sometimes we miss on the waiver bids to worse teams. Or we have other immediate needs to address on our roster. And then disaster strikes. It's frustrating.)

Gotta say, Hokie, your avatar is creepier than Treff's.

This was really a tough one this year, In ESPN, I had fitzpatrick and Palmer after Flynn's flop in Detroit so of course I never trusted him again despite the upside he had. I dumped Jason Campbell the week before he went crazy in New England. And of course I had the highest score in the league to take 3rd place consolation game this week.

In yahoo, its a 16 team league so weeden was my back up, someone outbid me for foles and near the end heading into the playoffs someone spent their entire budget on fitzpatrick, I didn't trust Jason campbell in yahoo that same week and took a gamble on Jax jaguars QB.

I had my chances to fix the Rogers situation but blew it...oh well