• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just for the heck of it: Flacco question

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They took "intent" into account. WTF?

Intent, what was there NOT ENOUGH OF IT???? LMAO, Yeah, clearly it was an accident!

Man the NFL is losing all kinds of credibility after this Super Bowl -

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Intent, what was there NOT ENOUGH OF IT???? LMAO, Yeah, clearly it was an accident!

Agreed. The more that comes out, the more laughable the NFL is as an entity. They are seriously rivaling professional wrestling at the moment.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They took "intent" into account. WTF?

This is obviously not th whole story, but it seems like the NFL has gone supersoft for stupid reasons after the Bounty appeal. And this for no good reason whatsoever. I could see the Reed reversal of suspension as being ok for overall relations, but this is confusing. Not saying this no-call, no-fine is linked, but in general, NFL is flinching to impose fines or suspensions for anything but Frank Gore's socks. I thought Gregg Williams' reinstatement was fast, too.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. The more that comes out, the more laughable the NFL is as an entity. They are seriously rivaling professional wrestling at the moment.

Gotta agree!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does Radio Shack ask for your phone number when you buy BATTERIES???

I don't know.

Here's a great idea! Let's trade Vernon instead of Kap - Surely we could get an excellent deal for the best TE in the league. Then we could keep our franchise QB and replace Davis with Celek - Sounds like an even bigger win for the 49ers.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Kaepernick??

siA7C.gif

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco's playoff stats 1st/2nd year (thought I'd include that for anyone who wants to get technical and argue Kaep is a 2nd year guy)

Flacco2_zpsdc1e3666.png

Kaepernick's playoff stats as a 1st year starter
CKstats_zpsc5e4fa78.png

I understand that Flacco just had one of the greatest year's ever in the postseason, but it shouldn't be hard to see that Kaepernick is lightyears ahead of where he should be as a guy who hasn't even started 16 games... and this might just be the tip of the iceberg for Kaep.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter King is silly. He says that the Browns could pry Flacco away from Baltimore if they're not careful and Smith would be traded for by the Ravens. I understand that Flacco was in the same category as Smith was prior to this postseason (carried by the defense, question marks, etc., not comparing physicals), but that doesn't make them that similar. I do think if Flacco did leave or get injured greatly in a skiing accident, Smith would be considered, but don't think it's a move the Ravens would make. If it happened, it would be another similarity between Harbaugh and the Ravens.

Ravens, Flacco meeting this week to start hammering out a new contract

(Putting it here because it's also a "What if Flacco isn't a Raven?" question.)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The more important questions are, 1). "Why are you buying batteries at Radio Shack?" and 2). "Why are you shopping at Radio Shack, period?"

I should've posted this instead:

Last edited by a moderator:

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should've posted this instead:

Dude, that reference is nearly 20 years old. Would have been much funnier if it was just you saying that.

Ashamed I didn't know that reference. I saw that episode live.

:pizza:

Last edited by a moderator: