• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just finished a draft

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think? 10 team. Standard scoring for Yahoo. .5 point PPR

QB- Rivers, Trubisky
RB- Gurley, Cook, Freeman (Devonta), Crowell
WR- D. Thomas, Landry, Corey Davis, Goodwin, Kupp
TE- Rudolph, Kittle
K- Elliot
D- Pitt

Had the first pick. Lots of people who had no idea in this draft (one person took a quarterback in round 2 and 3), and it's all people I work with. Mostly for fun but I think there's rumor of a $5 buy in per team. Had one team who drafted Guice and Murray

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're super stacked at RB and I like Rudolph a lot at TE. WR might be a little ify, especially if Thomas continues to be allergic to TDs.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll fit in just fine with the MBBRL crowd because it looks like you went RB, RB, RB with the first three picks. Just out of curiosity, what round did you actually draft your first quarterback in (which I'm guessing was Rivers) and how many quarterbacks were taken before you took your first one?

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll fit in just fine with the MBBRL crowd because it looks like you went RB, RB, RB with the first three picks. Just out of curiosity, what round did you actually draft your first quarterback in (which I'm guessing was Rivers) and how many quarterbacks were taken before you took your first one?

Got Rivers with the last pick in round 8 and there were 11 taken before him. Then Trubisky in round 12 last pick and he was the 19th quarterback taken.

I only went RB, RB, RB because I had a shot at three solid starters and a lot of the WRs at that point were iffy guys for me so I just decided to go with a couple of flyers at WR and stack my RB position

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got Rivers with the last pick in round 8 and there were 11 taken before him. Then Trubisky in round 12 last pick and he was the 19th quarterback taken.

I only went RB, RB, RB because I had a shot at three solid starters and a lot of the WRs at that point were iffy guys for me so I just decided to go with a couple of flyers at WR and stack my RB position
its beautiful