• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

just a short visit

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought i'd drop in a see how y'all are doing. as much as i hate what's happened to this team and what's going to happen to them, i do get a little kick out of watching a few of you starting to wake up to reality and talking the way you always hated when i did it.

btw, i found a really good sox site, finally. a few guys here i wish could find it too.

anyway .... at least we had '05 huh?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1654216393726.gif

Bearsfan81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought i'd drop in a see how y'all are doing. as much as i hate what's happened to this team and what's going to happen to them, i do get a little kick out of watching a few of you starting to wake up to reality and talking the way you always hated when i did it.

btw, i found a really good sox site, finally. a few guys here i wish could find it too.

anyway .... at least we had '05 huh?

What's the website?

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the website?

sorry for missing you question. the other is called white sox interactive.

another short visit ... to commiserate with a few here. :(

looks like this is just a .500 type team regardless what it looks like it could be. i don't believe this team can ever BE healthy! ergo ... losers. sure looked promising ... but even in this crap division we be going nowhere. this is now officially the most disappointing sox team in my 65+ years of being a fan.

oh, and thanks jiddy :rolleyes2:

Bearsfan81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry for missing you question. the other is called white sox interactive.

another short visit ... to commiserate with a few here. :(

looks like this is just a .500 type team regardless what it looks like it could be. i don't believe this team can ever BE healthy! ergo ... losers. sure looked promising ... but even in this crap division we be going nowhere. this is now officially the most disappointing sox team in my 65+ years of being a fan.

oh, and thanks jiddy :rolleyes2:

I remember WSI - I thought they shut down a couple of years ago.

This team sure seems doomed - I don't envy the decisions Hahn will have to make in the near future.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember WSI - I thought they shut down a couple of years ago.

This team sure seems doomed - I don't envy the decisions Hahn will have to make in the near future.
they did for a while because i believe the guy who ran it died i think it was 'farwestchicago'. anyway, it's good, not great. certainly not as 'intimate' as this site, but lots of conversations. i really liked most of the posters here and wish a couple hadn't been such babies, but ... that's the way it goes.
hey, maybe he'll finally sell because of this garbage! :idea: