• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

jump on the Texas bandwagon now. Charlie Strong to Texas. Grand Slam hire

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida blowing their leg of with shotgun not getting Strong since he was a UF guy for so long. Also who failed to get him were: Miami, Nebraska, Penn St, ND, Michigan, USC, etc

When did Nebraska go after Strong?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So will Strong take Watson with him?

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called Saban, Les, and Urban as grests before any of you heard of them. Strong is in the same vein. Stoops or Richt wouldbe worst case scenario IMO (Stoops was the great DC for Spurrier era UF, Richt was the great OC for Bowden era FSU). Both Stoops and Richt will be in the cfb HOF. I believe Strong will be too after his next ten plus years as Tejas coach. Be happy Bonghorns. Be scared all else who doesn't have such a young elite coach.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did Nebraska go after Strong?

Nebraska went after Mack Brown, would have been a great hire for Nebraska had he not said no thanks. It is like the national talking heads say, Nebraska and their fans know their place as a perennial 8 win team now. Texas don't think like that

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska went after Mack Brown, would have been a great hire for Nebraska had he not said no thanks. It is like the national talking heads say, Nebraska and their fans know their place as a perennial 8 win team now. Texas don't think like that

You said Nebraska went after Strong. No they did not.

Then you're changing that to Nebraska went after Brown. They didn't do that either. Nebraska has a coach.
Why would Nebraska want a coach that couldn't stay elite with the talent he has at Texas? :L

Also, Nebraska's won at least 9 games for 6 years straight.

You are a shit troll.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I don't think it's hard to win at Louisville because they don't play anybody. He has a good D-Coordinator resume, but so did Pelini and Muschamp. I can already tell you if he carries Shawn Watson as OC to Texas, they won't win very many games.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said Nebraska went after Strong. No they did not.

Then you're changing that to Nebraska went after Brown. They didn't do that either. Nebraska has a coach.
Why would Nebraska want a coach that couldn't stay elite with the talent he has at Texas? :L

Also, Nebraska's won at least 9 games for 6 years straight.

You are a shit troll.

Nebraska went after Brown. I have documented it here. Nebraska is dumb as hell if you don't think they went after Strong

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FireCharlieStrong.com ???
Too soon? :noidea:

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I don't think it's hard to win at Louisville because they don't play anybody. He has a good D-Coordinator resume, but so did Pelini and Muschamp. I can already tell you if he carries Shawn Watson as OC to Texas, they won't win very many games.

Pelini had a s-word fantastic resume as a DC. LSU fans were furious at how bad he sucked after allowing the LSU D to get gang raped for 400 yards plus multiple games late in the season before Nebraska did LSU a favor and got him out of Baton Rouge. Muschamp does have a good record for like 1-2 years. Strong had one for like 8. See why that is STRONG?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska went after Brown. I have documented it here. Nebraska is dumb as hell if you don't think they went after Strong

Show the proof.

Not the BS statement from his atty about being contacted by a Nebraska rep. Anybody can say that, and/or anybody can make that call and "identify" themselves as a rep just fucking around. I ask again, why would Nebraska want a coach that can't maintain elite status with the talent he gets in Austin? They already win at least 9 games a year with far lesser talent. The whole idea that they wanted Brown is idiotic.

Nebraska's had no reason to contact Strong. Zero. Nebraska has a coach.

That 6 year coach has never won less that 9 games in a season at Nebraska. Another lie by you.

Are you really planning to make your living trolling here in this manner?

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show the proof.

Not the BS statement from his atty about being contacted by a Nebraska rep. Anybody can say that, and/or anybody can make that call and "identify" themselves as a rep just fucking around. I ask again, why would Nebraska want a coach that can't maintain elite status with the talent he gets in Austin? They already win at least 9 games a year with far lesser talent. The whole idea that they wanted Brown is idiotic.

Nebraska's had no reason to contact Strong. Zero. Nebraska has a coach.

That 6 year coach has never won less that 9 games in a season at Nebraska. Another lie by you.

Are you really planning to make your living trolling here in this manner?

I just read your first three sentences before i rolled my eyes at how nuts you are.. Nebraska would be full blown retarded not to go after Brown. He would be as close to Tom Osbourne 2 for Nebraska that the Cornhuskers could ever get. even moreso than had you got Charlie Gland Slam Hire Strong

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read your first three words. Nebraska would be full blown retarded not to go after Brown. He would be Tom Osbourne 2 for Nebraska.

Read my three

no. he. wouldn't.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read your first three words. Nebraska would be full blown retarded not to go after Brown. He would be Tom Osbourne 2 for Nebraska.

Really?

Are you just trying to get me to bad mouth Brown for you? Is this really a Texas troll?

Mack Brown with the rich talent of Texas.

2010 (5–7)
2011 (8–5)
2012 (9–4)
2013 (8–5)

Bo Pelino with 1/2 the talent at Nebraska

2010 (10-4)
2011 (9-4)
2012 (10-4)
2013 (9-4)

What's that about Nebraska being a "perennial 8 win team" that wanted Brown? LMAO

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real question tshirt is how much time you've got left on SportsHoopla.

nvVCb.gif

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska fans have lost their minds thinking Brown wouldn't be as close to Tom Osborne 2 as they can get, even more crazy thinking Strong wouldn't even be a better get.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska fans have lost their minds thinking Brown wouldn't be as close to Tom Osborne 2 as they can get, even more crazy thinking Strong wouldn't even be a better get.

I'm not going to do any further bashing for you. Find someone else.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida blowing their leg of with shotgun not getting Strong since he was a UF guy for so long. Also who failed to get him were: Miami, Nebraska, Penn St, ND, Michigan, USC, etc

Lol@ Notre Dame failing to get Strong.

So he won at Louisville. Good luck at Texas. He won't be there long.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real question tshirt is how much time you've got left on SportsHoopla.

nvVCb.gif

Yuck yuck yuck. Because Nebraska fans are Nazis against America and free speech. Whatever.. Lincoln is as American as you can get (your Nazi ass nonewithstanding). Nebraska deserves a coach like Brown or Strong. What American doesn't want to see the Huskers be a strong team again?