• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Morgan has received death threats on twitter

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans need to learn how to control their actions. Sure, we take this game seriously, but at no point should anyone ever make death threats. Especially on twitter. That is probably the pussiest move anybody could make.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying that it's only called for in big games?

death threats in general are uncalled for....

KW fumbling the ball 2x on returns during a championship game... well, i wasn't any better of a person with my antics and anger(no death threats from me)

Big games, i could see the "overreacting" but again no death threats are ever warranted.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That is probably the pussiest move anybody could make.

Its like they convened a panel of experts in every field, from across the globe, and brainstormed the single most pathetic, pitiful thing a guy can do.....and they came up with a death threat on Twitter over a sporting event.

The crazier thing though is that this is news because it happened on Twitter. The obsession with this medium, where the most mundane or worthless comments are treated as news......its fascinating but really annoying. Such a ridiculous fad.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
People are morons. It should be pretty easy to prosecute that crap if it's on twitter, and I hope they do. Every single one of 'em.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
People are morons. It should be pretty easy to prosecute that crap if it's on twitter, and I hope they do. Every single one of 'em.

I cannot think of a worse way for prosecutors to spend their time

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have news for these dumbasses: Billy Cundiff wouldn't have made the kick from 47 yards away either. Relax.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I cannot think of a worse way for prosecutors to spend their time

Then prosecuting death threats?

If they threatened the President they'd have the police & Secret Service knocking down their doors in under an hour. They threatened the man's life; they deserve to go to jail.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
But Sickness, its some pissant dork who is doing this exactly because he won't do anything in real life. There's a long precedent of violent actions toward presidents - plenty have been assassinated, there are enough people that get angry enough at the president to kill him to take seriously - but people pissed about sports? That usually doesn't go much further than the keyboard these days.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
But Sickness, its some pissant dork who is doing this exactly because he won't do anything in real life. There's a long precedent of violent actions toward presidents - plenty have been assassinated, there are enough people that get angry enough at the president to kill him to take seriously - but people pissed about sports? That usually doesn't go much further than the keyboard these days.

Remember when Monica Seles was stabbed? Remember when Jimmy Clausen was punched in the face? I'm sure there have been countless other times some moron assaulted an athlete because of a game.

If you threaten to kill someone you should go to jail. I don't know exactly what they said; some of it may not have been actual threats. But if anyone says they are going to harm or kill someone they should go to jail. Even threatening him could cause his family to lose their peace of mind & creates stress even if they don't mean it.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, I'm not against it, he deserves it. If its easy/cheap enough to catch and prosecute the guy, fine, but not worth much effort.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
This might be the only reason I like Twitter or Facebook. It's easier to catch these wackos before they actually do something.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Skins fan and a Hokie, when I saw him throw the ball I just put my head in my hand and asked "What the hell were you thinking?"