• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Johson signs....

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It doesn't really speak against any of the QBs and it's just the team covering it's bases.

Here's what I think the logic behind the signing is.

The team is still unsure and uncommitted to Alex Smith so if Smith doesn't show any significant signs of growth than the team will cut him loose go with CK and have JJ as the backup.

If Smith shows some serious signs of growth and plays at a high level they'll continue to go with Smith, CK will be the backup, and JJ will likely be cut loose.

Tolizen they'll likely gamble with and put him on the practice squad. If he doesn't get picked up and they still like him he'll be back on the roster the following year.

michaelwarner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't think there's any reason to get worked up about this signing. It's for hardly any money and worst case he's cut before the season starts. Nothing to see here.

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
since we signed JJ for TWO years, don't think the reason is to "push" the other three? he'll take a roster spot and maybe get into the #2 position.

Tolzien would have to totally outplay JJ to stay on the roster.

I'd call that pushing...we've got four QBs and all them want to stay on the roster one or two are gone...if like last year we keep two; to judge from just a couple of preseason games is silly but I remember Tolzien impressing and CK being really raw, careless.

Its a full year later...this will really make watching camp interesting this year.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont understand a joke/sarcasm? I figured someone as cultured and intellectually superior as you claim to be would understand such things.

My comment had nothing to do with your "joke/sarcasm" on page 2 of this thread. I understood it completely. When did i announce i was more cultured and intellectually superior?

I see you have a problem letting issues of yesterday perish accordingly. Tell me how being cultured has any relevance to sarcasm??? Then you go on to falsely state that I made a bogus claim of superiority. You must be Very connected to your feminine side because your conversation reeks of it.

Iguana is the one you have beef with so dont drag me into your internet squabble. Dont be mad because you are ignorant when it comes to the subject matter of diverse communities outside of your bubble. Why dont you read the definition on ignorance so you can be more comfortable with the point that i proved? It does not matter if you have a few degrees from Harvard, you can still be ignorant on one subject matter or another. You can be a very intelligent individual Hhour and i really dont care... Good for you little buddy. I hope you can rest now and stop stalking me in other threads???

You have the right to feel that, good ole white folks shouldnt be kissing all over filthy coloreds. I apologize to you for every time you have to bare witness to it and it makes you throw up in your mouth. More power to you and anyone else that feels they should stick to their "own kind"... I promise i wont lose any sleep over it.

PS If you are really curious about how my white female looks, Ill email you a pic. I guarantee that stiffler jr will ejaculate all over your scrotum sac...

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
My comment had nothing to do with your "joke/sarcasm" on page 2 of this thread. I understood it completely. When did i announce i was more cultured and intellectually superior?

I see you have a problem letting issues of yesterday perish accordingly. Tell me how being cultured has any relevance to sarcasm??? Then you go on to falsely state that I made a bogus claim of superiority. You must be Very connected to your feminine side because your conversation reeks of it.

Iguana is the one you have beef with so dont drag me into your internet squabble. Dont be mad because you are ignorant when it comes to the subject matter of diverse communities outside of your bubble. Why dont you read the definition on ignorance so you can be more comfortable with the point that i proved? It does not matter if you have a few degrees from Harvard, you can still be ignorant on one subject matter or another. You can be a very intelligent individual Hhour and i really dont care... Good for you little buddy. I hope you can rest now and stop stalking me in other threads???

You have the right to feel that, good ole white folks shouldnt be kissing all over filthy coloreds. I apologize to you for every time you have to bare witness to it and it makes you throw up in your mouth. More power to you and anyone else that feels they should stick to their "own kind"... I promise i wont lose any sleep over it.

PS If you are really curious about how my white female looks, Ill email you a pic. I guarantee that stiffler jr will ejaculate all over your scrotum sac...

Take it private guys, this is about JJ & the Niners' QB situation, it's unseemly to share your p!ssing contest and racial theories with those of us whose give-a-f*ck level is negative...
Besides, this QB coaching class that Harbaugh conducted back when he was HC @ USD is more interesting and informative than any petty squabbling could possibly be. Even back then, harbs preached that Job #1 is to take care of the football.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it private guys, this is about JJ & the Niners' QB situation, it's unseemly to share your p!ssing contest and racial theories with those of us whose give-a-f*ck level is negative...
Besides, this QB coaching class that Harbaugh conducted back when he was HC @ USD is more interesting and informative than any petty squabbling could possibly be. Even back then, harbs preached that Job #1 is to take care of the football.

Oh snap! i thought this was the stalking thread... excuse me!

Please dont encourage to take it private or anywhere else... I want a peace treaty.
That harbaugh clinic is very informative, thanks for posting it.
I cant wait for the pre season to began, I want to see the progression of every QB we have on the roster.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd call that pushing...we've got four QBs and all them want to stay on the roster one or two are gone...if like last year we keep two; to judge from just a couple of preseason games is silly but I remember Tolzien impressing and CK being really raw, careless.

Its a full year later...this will really make watching camp interesting this year.

ok.

i took pushing to mean push the current three QB's to get better. ie all three will remain on the roster, but be 'pushed' this off season by JJ.

unless someone really screws up or gets a serious injury, it'll be Alex, CK, and JJ on the roster. if Tolzien is good enough, then he gets on the PS. Alex was able to play all 16 games last season, but we all know what the odds of that?

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Oh snap! i thought this was the stalking thread... excuse me!

Please dont encourage to take it private or anywhere else... I want a peace treaty.
That harbaugh clinic is very informative, thanks for posting it.
I cant wait for the pre season to began, I want to see the progression of every QB we have on the roster.

at 52:23: "I'd better get my fuckin' eyes over there..." Great stuff, not for Pop Warner I guess...

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

PS If you are really curious about how my white female looks, Ill email you a pic. I guarantee that stiffler jr will ejaculate all over your scrotum sac...[/QUOTE]

No thanks. White trash with obvious mental issues doesnt usually do it for me. More power to you though. Hope her need to get revenge on daddy or her need to prove how "open-minded" she is is fulfilled.

As far as diverse communities..Ive lived in a few myself, including Chicago. I was also in the navy, pretty diverse there too. Had no problem with either. I love how because you evidently grew up in a 'diverse' area and I didnt that that makes me ignorant. How can that be? You arent any more familiar with my community than I am with yours...so guess what, we're both equally ignorant by your standards bud.

Last edited by a moderator: