• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Johson signs....

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUGE SIGN THAT KAEP ISN'T DEVELOPING

Ehhhh maybe it's just harbaugh willing to let someone he has a strong history with compete for a spot? why does it have to be CK who is threatened by it? teams don't sign 3rd qb's anymore?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe all these people who are excited about us signing troy smith clone!!

What job did you serve on the San Diego football team to witness this? We're you really the head coach and Harbaugh just an assistant? This signing if anything makes more competition.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
facepalm.gif

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a rookie qb with no weapons on offense and the worst coaching staff in the nfl...it's not smith fault

has josh johnson been in the best situation? i seem to remember tampa's WRs dropping alot of balls. Josh came into the league as someone who would need some time and development, now he has the coach who is most familiar with developing him. You acting soo disappointed over bringing in a guy to compete for a back up spot doesn't make to much sense to me.

If he sucks as bad as you make him out to be, tolzien should have no problem beating him out.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You know more than harbaugh about qbs?[/QUOTE

what has josh johnson done in the NFL? Nothing Her career stats are awful 5 tds 10 ints with a qb rating 57.7....would u sign him?

Yeah, I remember another bad QB from Tampa we got. That bum. What happened with that guy anyway?

Stats mean nothing, especially for a QB who's surrounded by hot garbage. Not only that, with Jim he's now definitely going to be more comfortable. I mean, how can people still question what Jim/Trent do? We are supposed to be the FAITHful, remember?

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Johnson=Troy smith bad move

Johnson is 6'3 and is athletic and has a big arm, T$ was 5'11 and didnt have a big arm. So where in the comparison? Learn some football before you post again

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeah, I remember another bad QB from Tampa we got. That bum. What happened with that guy anyway?

Stats mean nothing, especially for a QB who's surrounded by hot garbage. Not only that, with Jim he's now definitely going to be more comfortable. I mean, how can people still question what Jim/Trent do? We are supposed to be the FAITHful, remember?

Trent Dilfer? :)

(After a few other teams of course)

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson is 6'3 and is athletic and has a big arm, T$ was 5'11 and didnt have a big arm. So where in the comparison? Learn some football before you post again

not to mention troy smith has a piss poor attitude.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't think signing Josh Johnson threatens Alex or Kap.
It's a threat to Tolzien.

We need a 4th QB in training camp anyways.

It also probably means we will not draft a QB.

Another decent move.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had Mike McCarthy as his OC that year. I wouldn't say it was the worst coaching staff in the NFL. It wasn't good. But it wasn't the worst.

Mike McCarthy was holding Alex back. He's also holding Aaron Rodgers and Matt Flynn back.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Really? When was the last time you think Harbaugh saw Kap throw in a legitimate scenario? November? MAYBE December?

No idea. But this move definitely doesn't bode well for the confidence in CK.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea. But this move definitely doesn't bode well for the confidence in CK.

Again, that doesn't make any sense. They probably havn't seen Kap throw in a few months. How would they know if he's developing or not?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUGE SIGN THAT KAEP ISN'T DEVELOPING

I hope it doesn't mean that, maybe he just wants another vet at the position. It is just Alex Smith and two 2nd year guys... I imagine Johnson will be challenging for Tolziens spot, not CKs.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mccarthy knew he was gonna go to green bay, so he was trying to ruin smith's confidence by running plays that required 5+ seconds to develop. knowing full well the pass rush would crush smith.

it was a conspiracy...

i should work for the onion

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Again, that doesn't make any sense. They probably havn't seen Kap throw in a few months. How would they know if he's developing or not?

Did anything positive come out of camp last year about Kaepernick?