• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Hamilton's Most Important October Yet

Lukawren24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Nice article but it leaned to the side of excusing hamilton's lack luster play. And when I say lackluster, I don't mean his hitting, that's always going to be something that's out of the hitters control to an extent...but defense is always something you can control by hustling and concentrating and for some reason josh has not done either lately. That's lackluster to me. He could help this team in the field and he hasn't.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice article but it leaned to the side of excusing hamilton's lack luster play. And when I say lackluster, I don't mean his hitting, that's always going to be something that's out of the hitters control to an extent...but defense is always something you can control by hustling and concentrating and for some reason josh has not done either lately. That's lackluster to me. He could help this team in the field and he hasn't.

I've always thought he's been in the wrong position. Should have in RF from day one.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've always thought he's been in the wrong position. Should have in RF from day one.

You know ... that's the first time I remember anyone mentioning that and it makes total sense. I think Hamilton ended up in CF because TEX didn't have one and Cruz was a available to fill the corner spot.

Not sure what TEX lineup we see today ... but would hope TEX goes with Gentry in CF and Josh in LF.