• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon (who I still say plays in 2019) has really hit the weights

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Gordon shouldn't be in the news again until they're letting him hit a bong on the sideline before drives.
i'll provide his dabs.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watch-Josh-Gordon-shows-off-ridiculous-dunks-abs.jpg
Apparently GNG and PE1 had a child. They named him shanemansj13.

This pic you posted was March 2017 not 2018 like you depicted.

What an ass clown you are.

Josh Gordon topless picture elicits big reaction

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never doubt this kids physical abilities. I really hope he gets his head straight though. Just hate to see wasted talent. And while I don't necessarily agree with the league's or other policies regarding weed, it is what it is and these kids need to wake up and understand that. Just lay off the stuff.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never doubt this kids physical abilities. I really hope he gets his head straight though. Just hate to see wasted talent. And while I don't necessarily agree with the league's or other policies regarding weed, it is what it is and these kids need to wake up and understand that. Just lay off the stuff.
its weed.

which is why its so stupid. either put it down for the money, or legalize it and get your athletes off pills.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully he gets focused on football and nothing else

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd isn't it? Gordon didn't get "caught", he turned himself in to the NFL and Kraft got him to a Rehab clinic ASAP. Everyone thinks he's suspended forever. NFL is in a quandry because 'he' turned himself in and now they're having a problem with it. Do you punish someone severely for taking a positive action for themselves and admitting that they were violating league policy? What does that say to other players who might be watching what you do to someone that they might considering as someone to follow if the penalties are not too severe.

If the league does come down hard, no one will ever turn themselves in for a problem of any kind for fear of retribution. The sword has a very sharp edge.....................on both sides.

Smart move.............6 game suspension.

Most likely...............8 game suspension.
Great post. I didn't realize he turned himself in and then went right into rehab. I agree that should buy you some good will in the league's eyes and go a long way towards getting him back on the field.

I still say he is suspended again within a year though...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't commenting on what shape he was in or not. It was your other stupid comment.
In limited playing time, learning a new system on a team friendly contract he had over 700 yards, 4 TDs and teams needed to account for him.
No one in NE puts up huge #s because the way they move the ball around.

He had one terrible game against Tenn.

Thanks for being the weakest link here.
And in his second year in the NFL with Weeden and Campbell as his QB he set records for WRs. Also had a 4 game stretch with 774 yards and 5 TDs....and was pretty much the only weapon the defense cared about.

You were saying?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...Sad, but he did it to himself.

Not a guy who isn't liked either like many in his position. Reporters seem to genuinely like the guy. Seems like a good guy in interviews. Obviously needs serious help and I hope he gets it. Waste of talent.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If his problem was of a physical nature, this would mean something.

There's only so many times that you can trust the "reborn" "sober" routine. I don't know what trip around that wagon he's on now. I'll always give a guy one fuck up with anything. I get it... things were a mess. You got sober, now things are going well. You think "maybe if I just take it easy on drinking/drugs this time, I can handle it. I'm in such a good place. It won't consume me." Then, slowly you descend right back to where you were. It happens and it's not the end of the world. You can still get sober. However, three times? Four times? We're not talking about rooting for him as a human being. He can ABSOLUTELY go onto live a fulfilling and sober life. We're talking about trusting him as a business investment.

To me, it's very clear that he can't be trusted. I wish him well in the battle against his inner-demons, but how could you possibly count on him as a teammate/player? Any given week while preparing for a game, he could be taken out of the equation by a drug test, arrest, etc.

I really do hope he gets a shot and shines. I just don't know who gives it to him. I wouldn't.