• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon to Take Time Away from Football to Focus on his Mental Health

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either or.

Walking a mile in another's shoes is usually enlightening.

Many should try it.

I nor anyone I work with can walk 5 feet in Gordons shoes, because if we did we'd be jobless like him.

Here's an idea, if your employment depends on you not smoking pot, don't smoke pot.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't even comprehend what you write. Let me guess you were educated in Florida? Am I correct.
Di yourself and all of us a favor. Go take an English as a second language course. Start with something simple like the difference between tenses. Then come back and rephrase one of your questions/statements.
You are super cute when your jimmies get rustled. Please keep posting I live watching the FFF shit show:thumb:
My goodness you make absolutely no sense maybe you need to lay off your buddy Gordon's stuff... So let's get this straight it was a good move to sign him but they aren't happy with the predictable result??? They are now short handed at WR heading into the playoffs but you are all giddy. Good old fashioned patsies comedy... window is closing fast hoss.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My goodness you make absolutely no sense maybe you need to lay off your buddy Gordon's stuff... So let's get this straight it was a good move to sign him but they aren't happy with the predictable result??? They are now short handed at WR heading into the playoffs but you are all giddy. Good old fashioned patsies comedy... window is closing fast hoss.
OK enough is enough. Tell me where the cameras are and that I'm punked. Am I right?

You couldn't possibly be this dumb.

Once again slow down and go back and read your posts. Look at how you've gone from a past/present tense to a present future tense.

I'm typing really slow so maybe you can keep up this time.

I was happy with the signing.

I was happy with his production that helped get NE to where they are now. Likely keeping the Fins from another playoff appearance.

No where have I said I was happy he got suspended again.

Have you asked gramps that question yet? It may save us a lot of time if you would.

Simple question for you. How many receivers are normally on the field during an offensive play?

Now here's the hard part. How many receivers does NE have?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK enough is enough. Tell me where the cameras are and that I'm punked. Am I right?

Once again slow down and go back and read your posts. Look at how you've gone from a past/present tense to a present future tense.

I was happy with his production that helped get NE to where they are now. Likely keeping the Fins from another playoff appearance.

Have you asked gramps that question yet? It may save us a lot of time if you would.

Simple question for you. How many receivers are normally on the field during an offensive play?

Haven't kept up with the thread. Has he tried spinning the JG suspension as some sort of NFL conspiracy to help the Patriots somehow yet?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFLN reporting that Gordon has failed multiple tests for more than just weed.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So much for it's just weed crowd or model citizen crowd.

Guy needs to hit rock bottom, banning him from the league just might help him.

Last edited:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read an article that the pats had security people on Gordon round the clock. Looks like he gave those people the slip during the bye weekend.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read an article that the pats had security people on Gordon round the clock. Looks like he gave those people the slip during the bye weekend.
They were about as useful as the former federal agents that get paid by the NFL to conduct NFL investigations.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were about as useful as the former federal agents that get paid by the NFL to conduct NFL investigations.

Haha. No doubt. Just shows though... if a guy wants to use he’s gonna find a way.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFLN reporting that Gordon has failed multiple tests for more than just weed.
I just walked a mile in his shoes.....Have the munchies and lost my job........

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need psychiatric help. So you like the signing even though the result was your top receiver being suspended. Everyone on the planet knew that this was eventually going to happen which it did but you still jump up and down like a little school girl that it was great for the patsies when we all know now in hindsight that there's no way BB or anyone would do it again. Get it? Sure it helped them for the past few weeks but no GM is making this move with the end result of suspension before playoffs. Of course only you would repeat this because somehow you are so delusional you believe that this signing knocked the Fins out of the playoffs it was nothing else hahah! The whole thing smells of desperation as the window is closing comical... now you get to limp into the playoffs with butter fingers edelman and Frankenstein gronk. The NFL is scared...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need psychiatric help. So you like the signing even though the result was your top receiver being suspended. Everyone on the planet knew that this was eventually going to happen which it did but you still jump up and down like a little school girl that it was great for the patsies when we all know now in hindsight that there's no way BB or anyone would do it again. Get it? Sure it helped them for the past few weeks but no GM is making this move with the end result of suspension before playoffs. Of course only you would repeat this because somehow you are so delusional you believe that this signing knocked the Fins out of the playoffs it was nothing else hahah! The whole thing smells of desperation as the window is closing comical... now you get to limp into the playoffs with butter fingers edelman and Frankenstein gronk. The NFL is scared...
You're trying way too hard. Even you don't believe this crap you're spewing.

Wait do you? :pound:

It may be slightly credible if you knew anything about the game.

Enjoy ANOTHER season of missing the playoffs you tool bag:pound::pound:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't kept up with the thread. Has he tried spinning the JG suspension as some sort of NFL conspiracy to help the Patriots somehow yet?
I can't recall. He's done more spinning than earth.
He is fun to listen to, trying to talk football with the adults. Free entertainment.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got the money to live well for the rest of his life, but he will always look back at all the money he threw away. Moron.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to see him go. He was looking good with the Pats. Good luck Josh.