• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon to Take Time Away from Football to Focus on his Mental Health

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're trying way too hard. Even you don't believe this crap you're spewing.

Wait do you? :pound:

It may be slightly credible if you knew anything about the game.

Enjoy ANOTHER season of missing the playoffs you tool bag:pound::pound:
You are the only idiot who believes that BB or any GM knowing what they know now would still give up a 5th and 600 K for Gordon again. I'm pretty confident that they were hoping that he'd be clean for the whole season or why bother messing up your chemistry only to have him suspended before playoffs. I forgot that you are too delusional to understand this.

As per the Fins it was a crap shoot for them to get in this year but if you want to talk about them start a different thread this is about Gordon although I know that you love to deflect...especially when you make a fool of yourself.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the only idiot who believes that BB or any GM knowing what they know now would still give up a 5th and 600 K for Gordon again. I'm pretty confident that they were hoping that he'd be clean for the whole season or why bother messing up your chemistry only to have him suspended before playoffs. I forgot that you are too delusional to understand this.

As per the Fins it was a crap shoot for them to get in this year but if you want to talk about them start a different thread this is about Gordon although I know that you love to deflect...especially when you make a fool of yourself.

He bro... I’m not gonna start a whole new thread about Miami missing the playoffs... again. That would be in poor taste. Let me just offer you this simple, heartfelt tribute to your beloved dolphins...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right you ass clown.

Are you really this dumb? I'm being serious. No shit they hoped he stay clean. Great insight there Skippy.

No deflection. What does Gordon and Miami have in common?
Niether will be in the playoffs.
Gordon was part of the Pats team that clinched the division. Thus eliminating Miami once again. The shitty Fins don't rate their own thread.
Bye bye Miami. Try rebuilding again. See you next year. Who knows maybe Gordon returns as a Fin?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right you ass clown.

Are you really this dumb? I'm being serious. No shit they hoped he stay clean. Great insight there Skippy.

No deflection. What does Gordon and Miami have in common?
Niether will be in the playoffs.
Gordon was part of the Pats team that clinched the division. Thus eliminating Miami once again. The shitty Fins don't rate their own thread.
Bye bye Miami. Try rebuilding again. See you next year. Who knows maybe Gordon returns as a Fin?
Yes but you actually said that even knowing what you know now you were happy with the move because in your eyes the patsies don't make a single mistake. Which by the way is retarded so don't be pointing the idiot finger at me look in the mirror instead at how stupid your comments really are....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He bro... I’m not gonna start a whole new thread about Miami missing the playoffs... again. That would be in poor taste. Let me just offer you this simple, heartfelt tribute to your beloved dolphins...

No worries I knew long ago that this year would be a struggle especially when I realized that Gase doesn't know how to play call. Particularly in short yardage and third down. Add in his video game passing mentality and it was over before it started. They won't go anywhere with him...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but you actually said that even knowing what you know now you were happy with the move because in your eyes the patsies don't make a single mistake. Which by the way is retarded so don't be pointing the idiot finger at me look in the mirror instead at how stupid your comments really are....
Stop making shit up about what I said and didn't say jack off.

Dude McCrackin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I’ll tell ya what. If you wanna do drugs, smoke weed and drink all day go for it and stop trying to be a professional athlete. YOLO