• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon failed another drug test

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious Gordon has a problem with any drug/alcohol. The guy can't stay away from altering his reality one way or another. Usually I would say alcohol is the least of the leagues problems but with this guy I would even ave cough syrup on the banned substances.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious Gordon has a problem with any drug/alcohol. The guy can't stay away from altering his reality one way or another. Usually I would say alcohol is the least of the leagues problems but with this guy I would even ave cough syrup on the banned substances.

Yeah, it's rather clear that he won't stay on the field going back to his time at Baylor. His career is toast, but that's the least of his problems now.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to appeal this then file a grievance.

It was alcohol, which can be legally consumed, as opposed to illegal substances.

The ban on him drinking seems a bit over-reaching.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer - I appologize for creating a duplicate thread... Didn't see this one....

But can't you merge all the deflategate crap related threads into one as well?[/QUOTE]

Don`t you understand the old saying:

"If you don`t wanna read it,don`t click on it".

Pass it on by..............just a thought.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to appeal this then file a grievance.

It was alcohol, which can be legally consumed, as opposed to illegal substances.

The ban on him drinking seems a bit over-reaching.

Isnt the ban on alcohol a result of his DUI?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idjut.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because weed is a better alternative to the types of pain pills and such that they gives these same guys, doesn't enhance performance at all and is generally none of the NFL's business(legally they have the right, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea).

Pain pills are addictive, cause bodily harm and turn people into zombies.

The only thing that makes 1 legal and the other illegal is big money pharmacies and ignorant voters.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is if you're already on a program for banned substances.

On a program that includes testing for alcohol because you received a DUI as well.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were talking about weed. I'm pretty sure that they don't serve that at bars in the U.S.

Seriously husk? Back in my college days there wasn't a night of partying at a club or bar that wasn't accompanied by a couple of doobs. If you smoke weed or do drugs, you are going to bring it with you to the bar.

If the player isn't disciplined enough to not smoke or not drink while on probation, they don't deserve play in the NFL.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you cant put off smoking weed for the opportinity to make tens of millions of dollars playing a CHILDS GAME then gtfo. Take a fucking advil if your booboo hurts. Want to get laid? Get married!

I seriously have zero pity for these idiots that cant follow very simple and clearly stated rules. You are going to make millions if you follow these simple rules. Hell, if the rule was you cant eat chocolate ice cream, you bet your ass i wouldnt be eating chocolate ice cream if it was the difference in making millions or getting kicked to the curb.

People defending this crap are either stupid or are themselves pot heads.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you cant put off smoking weed for the opportinity to make tens of millions of dollars playing a CHILDS GAME then gtfo. Take a fucking advil if your booboo hurts. Want to get laid? Get married!

I seriously have zero pity for these idiots that cant follow very simple and clearly stated rules. You are going to make millions if you follow these simple rules. Hell, if the rule was you cant eat chocolate ice cream, you bet your ass i wouldnt be eating chocolate ice cream if it was the difference in making millions or getting kicked to the curb.

Who's defending him?:noidea:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter if its pot or alcohol... It's simple, he knew the rules and didn't follow them yet again. Flush him from the league and move on.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm neither stupid or a pothead. I just feel an employers right to tell you how to live should end at the time clock. If you can't do the job then you should be fired. If you can then they should fuck off and not worry about your personnel life. After all this was supposed to be a free country. Of course that has been shot to hell.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon is a fucking idiot.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy isn't allowed to have one drink? That seems like a little bit of an overreaction. Did he kill someone or something? Looks like this guy has harmed no other person at any point in his life.

I mean the slaves were allowed to drink more than Josh Gordon. Did he really do enough to warrant that type of treatment?