• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jose Bautista does roids

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady and Gonzalez were fucking huge mid roid

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
It is different for anyone and the small junk is usage over a long period of time. But no way should they ever be legalized

hes put a couple good seasons up in a row...nutsack shrinkage in

:exploding:

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which scenario is more plausible?

A guy who couldn't crack the roster of multiple bottom feeding teams suddenly out of nowhere had, in the 7th season in the majors, the biggest HR jump in the 130 history of baseball..... all because he fixed a kink in his swing (that not a single of the other dozens of managers and hitting coaches he had beforehand were able to catch)

or

In an era where we know the vast majority of players are juicing, he juiced and as a result put up the type of numbers of which no clean player in his era has matched

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
No, they just shrink your balls. I don't suppose anyone has any before and after pictures of Bautista's testicles.:laugh3:

alex sanchez...was a devil ray...with zero pop ever and was on cold medicine...he was what we call an axample..no one gave a shit about alex sanchez...not even me and im a huge rays fan

also first major leaguer suspended for it i think

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A guy who couldn't crack the roster of multiple bottom feeding teams suddenly out of nowhere had, in the 7th season in the majors, the biggest HR jump in the 130 history of baseball..... all because he fixed a kink in his swing (that not a single of the other dozens of managers and hitting coaches he had beforehand were able to catch)

or

In an era where we know the vast majority of players are juicing, he juiced and as a result put up the type of numbers of which no clean player in his era has matched

and the basic philosophy behind the change in his swing was to just swing harder and pull everything.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

or

To be honest I think heis clean. Is it possible he has taken roids of course.

As a fan of the Jays I only want wins. Thats all I give a shit about

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juice helps you fight off injuries and stay healthy as well, guess that explains the over 500 AB's as well

And after excessive use of roids, players tend to break down rapidly

You know, kind of like Roidtista is doing now

Missed a huge chunk of games last year

He's already missed about 7-8 games this season for "injuries" that most people wouldn't miss a game over

Nomar Garciappara agrees with me

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alex sanchez...was a devil ray...with zero pop ever and was on cold medicine...he was what we call an axample..no one gave a shit about alex sanchez...not even me and im a huge rays fan

also first major leaguer suspended for it i think

yeah, he was. i always bring up his name when the issue of "body mass" comes out, and it always get ignored.

just like it did about 10 minutes ago.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

or

yeah when he went pittsburgh kansas city tampa pittsbugh in 4 weeks...all three were fucking awful....and the devil rays were desperate for anything resembling a major leaguer....fucking jeff leifer was on the roster in those days...

jeff fuckin leifer

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And after excessive use of roids, players tend to break down rapidly

You know, kind of like Roidtista is doing now

Missed a huge chunk of games last year

He's already missed about 7-8 games this season for "injuries" that most people wouldn't miss a game over

Nomar Garciappara agrees with me

In other news, Tony Cingrani struck out 8 in 5 innings for his first ML win.:clap:

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raise your hand if you've every had a 41 home run increase before

[brady anderson, sammy sosa, barry bonds, luiz gonzalez and greg vaugh all proceed to lower their hands]

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
yeah, he was. i always bring up his name when the issue of "body mass" comes out, and it always get ignored.

just like it did about 10 minutes ago.

im pretty sure he failed the test with detroit(who was fucking awful then too)they dfa'd his ass...we picked him up and they suspended his ass...he did play here for a bit afterwards....but i have a tough time distinguishing him from jason conti....

conti at least won a world series ring for the diamondbacks....for playing in all of like 5 fuckin games

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
isnt fucking bautista out with a strained tongue or some shit...

i mean marty cordova missed a week with a fuckin sunburn so...oh cordova was a juicer too

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Out pitched Fernandez who had looked good up until tonight.
Marlins are terrible does any one think they trade Stanton this year

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juice helps you fight off injuries and stay healthy as well, guess that explains the over 500 AB's as well

i knew that response was coming.....and yeah cant argue it(its true)

but i would still like the give the players the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.......why did e5 wait for 4/5 years before he "used" to stay healthy